The Babyhawk II HD RTF w/ Caddx Polar Vista is a superior and powerful drone that offers great performance and amazing HD video quality all in a 250g aircraft!
Following the latest advancements in FPV technology, the engineering team at EMAX challenged themselves to design a new drone that will meet aerodynamic properties and performance for an HD system, while still retaining a weight under 250g - the result was the Babyhawk II HD!
With over 2 1/2 years of development and simulation testing, the most optimal power to weight ratio of performance and efficiency was achieved for higher payloads as a result of HD FPV systems. Powering the system is the ECO 1404 3700KV, a lightweight but high-performance brushless motor capable of flight characteristics of larger aircraft, with the capability to carry additional payloads such as an action cam.
Paired with the motor is the AVAN Scimitar 3.5" propeller, which offers a linear throttle response. Nonetheless, a 3.5" blade length offers efficient performance for an HD drone in the smallest possible wheelbase, creating a new class of FPV drone.
VIDEO: EMAX - Introducing Babyhawk II HD
- Capability to carry additional payloads such as an action cam.
- AVAN Scimitar 3.5" propellers offer a linear throttle response.
- ECO 1404 3700KV Motors
- Amazing HD video quality
- Weighs under 250g
- Caddx Vista Polar
- Main flight controller: F4 (STM32F411 firmware) +25A 4-in-1 ESC
- Maximum size of the aircraft (without antenna, cable tie): 210mm
- Camera &VTX: Caddx Vista HD VTX + Caddx Polar camera
- Diagonal wheelbase (without paddles): 155mm
- Aircraft weight (without battery): 141g
- Propeller: Avan 3.5inch prop
- Motor: ECO 1404-3700KV
- 1x EMAX BabyHawk II HD Freestyle RTF w/ Caddx Polar
- 4x Avan 3.5inch propeller
- 1x Hardware Set
- 1x LiPo Strap
- Additional Information
SKU 16781 Manufacturer EMAX UPC (GTIN) No Static Block return_policy
Please note that this product is from a manufacturer who requires RMAs to be processed directly with the manufacturer themselves, not GetFPV.
If you feel that your product is defective please contact them directly. GetFPV is asked to follow this policy by the manufacturer.