The Flame 80A ESC by Tiger Motor provides professional level power for large multi-rotor aircraft. The ESC is housed in a machined aluminum case providing both heat dissipation and protection.
- Output: Continuous 80A, Burst 105A up to 10 Secs.
- Input Voltage: 6-12 cells lithium battery.
- BEC: None
- Signal Frequency: Up to 600Hz
- Size: 77mm (L) * 35mm (W) * 18mm (H).
- Weight: 94g.
- High performance microprocessor brings out the best compatibility with all kinds of motors and the highest driving efficiency.
- Throttle range can be configured to be compatible with all transmitters currently available on market.
- Smooth, linear, quick and precise throttle response.
- CNC Aluminum alloy enclosure, IP55 PCB with nano technology, widely used in UAV agriculture, search and resucue, etc.
- Separate voltage regulator IC for microprocessor to get a better anti-jamming capability.
- Multiple protection features: Low-voltage cut-off protection / over-heat protection / throttle signal loss protection.
- USB supported. The firmware of the ESC can be updated by the USB adapter.
- Several kinds of Program Cards are supported. Very easy to program the ESC at home or at the field.
- Additional Information
SKU 1628 Manufacturer Tiger Motors UPC (GTIN) 704817764895
Regular Price: $24.49
Special Price $9.99