BrainFPV brings us their latest creation, the Radix Flight Controller. With a speedy F4 processor, full graphics capable OSD, and stackable form factor, this FC has all the essentials but with many things, it's the details that count. There are so many, you'd be better off looking at the specs yourself.
- Full-graphics capable OSD with horizon, gyro spectrograph, RC stick display and more.
- Flexible design means easy builds with a stackable form factor with Radix PDB or Hobbywing 4-in-1 ESC
- Fastest STM32 F4 processor at 180MHz
- BMI160 Bosch Gyro
- BMP280 Barometer
- MicroSD slot for logging enthusiasts
- 6 motor outputs with support for DHSOT (150/300/600/1200) and OneShot
- Four UARTS = more ports the better! Two of them feature signal inverters for S.Bus and SmartPort, allowing for a flawless setup!
- Engineered and tested in the USA
- Processor: STM32F446RET6, Coretx-M4, 32bit, 180MHz, 128kB RAM, 512kB Flash.
- IMU: Bosch Sensortec BMI160 running at 3.2kHz, connected using SPI.
- Baro: Bosch Sensortec BMP280 connected using SPI.
- OSD: Full-graphic, PAL/NTSC auto detect, adjustable black and white levels. Full Betaflight OSD support with extra graphical features.
- BEC: 5V, 2A with Radix PDB
- Memory: MicroSD card slot for logging.
- Motor Outputs: 6 outputs with full DSHOT (150/300/600/1200) and OneShot support.
- Receiver Support: PPM, S.Bus (inverter built-in), DSM, HoTT, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. 5V or 3.3V supply for a receiver.
- Telemetry Support: FrSKY Smart Port, FrSKY Sensor Hub, HoTT Telemetry, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. Built-in inverter for FrSKY telemetry.
- Serial Ports: 4 full serial ports (UARTs). UART3 and UART6 have inverters for S.Bus and SmartPort telemetry.
- RGB LEDs: Dedicated RGB LED output.
- Camera Control: Dedicated output for accessing the camera menu to change camera settings.
- IR Emitter: Dedicated output for infrared-based lap timing with multi-protocol support (I-Lap, Trackmate). Needs external IR LED and driver.
- Buzzer Port: Dedicated port for 5V (100mA max) buzzers.
- Analog Inputs: Voltage sensing up to 35V, current and RSSI inputs (3.3V max).
- Power: 4.5V to 5.5V, 120mA.
- Dimensions: 37mm x 37mm, 30.5mm hole spacing. 4.1mm holes for anti-vibration grommets.
- Weight: 6g
- Radix flight controller
- Silicone anti-vibration grommets 4x
- Cable for connecting radix FC to Hobbywing 4-in-1 ESC
Downloads and setup information can be found here
- Additional Information
SKU 8289 Manufacturer BrainFPV
Regular Price: $14.00
Special Price $12.99