DYS XSD 30A V2 3-6S ESC BLHeli_S Supports Dshot600 Dshot300 For High KV Motors.
- Brand: DYS
- Item name: XSD 30A V2 3-5S ESC BLHeli_S
- Input voltage: 3-6S Lipo
- BEC: NO
- Size(mm)L*W*H: 45*16.5*5.8mm
- Type: BLheli_S & Dshot600/Dshot300
- Weight: 7.5g
- Feature: Silabs EFM8BB21
- BLHeli_S does Damped Light only
- Firmware upgradable via signal wire (works with USB Linker for XM series)
- Supports Motors with super high KV (EFM8BusyBee 50MHz can handle up to 500k eRPM)
- Supports Dshot600, Dshot300.
- High-current burst rating
- High-Resolution Throttle steps
- 1 x XSD 30A V2 3-5S ESC BLHeli_S
A very rugged ESC review by Jason on 5/27/2017
Prior to using this ESC, I was Using the DYS XS30A ESC, which was a good ESC that ran on multishot. It was kind of discontinued and "replaced" with this ESC. I consider it an upgrade rather than a replacement of the previous ESC which I use because this ESC has D-shot 300 and D-shot 600.
I am currently running these ESC on my Armattan Chameleon. The quad is never better. I can do split-S and other aggresive moves with confidence with these ESCs.
Definitely recommended !
Excellent esc review by trey on 5/6/2017
I use these on my Qav 210 w/ Emax Red bottom 2300kv and Revolt F4 Raceflight One. These have been updated for multishot and my 210 has never flown better.