The new DYS XM30A ESCs are specially designed for high KV power racing motors. The small size and integrated solder pads make for a cleaner and easier installation and are matched perfectly with the new DYS MR series brushless racing motors.
Note: This ESC does not include a BEC.
- Input voltage: 3-6s Lipo
- BEC: NO
- Size(mm): 32L*15W
- Type: BLHeli Bootloader & Firmware
- Weight: 9.26g
- Built-in capacitor
- Silabs F396 Microprocessor
- MOS 7440 driver
- XM series ESC is the upgraded version of the SN series with advanced processor, a basic frequency up to 50MHz, and faster overall processing capacity to better support high KV motors
- Designed for quick multi-rotor throttle response
- Twisted pair cable is used to deliver throttle signal, reducing signal crosstalk while further stabilizing copper wire transmission
- New miniaturization and ultra-low resistance MOSFET, powerful flow resistance, and professional MOS Drive chips improve efficiency
- Newly designed PCB board improves impact resistance.
- Sub-miniaturization design reduces weight while still providing a high performance filtering capacitor
- Refresh rate of throttle signal up to 500Hz, compatible with all modern flight controllers, including the Naze32 Rev6 and SP Racing F3
- Ultra-high speed Oneshot125 with 3000Hz refresh rate provides quick, smooth throttle response
- Fully programmable via USB port, with two-way and 3D modes for high speed racing and acrobatics.
- Additional Information
SKU 6029 Manufacturer DYS UPC (GTIN) 602003803369
Regular Price: $46.99
Special Price $34.99
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price $12.99
Regular Price: $25.99
Special Price $18.99
Regular Price: $20.99
Special Price $11.99