Only 7.6g with wires, DYS has newly released a mini ESC XM20A-V2 at a very low cost, yet able to run BLHeli firmware and have oneshot / damping light enabled. Comes with a sturdy case for protection.
Note: This ESC does not include a BEC.
- Specially designed for multicopters, super fast throttle response.
- Auto-adaptation throttle, outstanding motor compatibility.
- Twisted-pair cable for throttle signal, effectively to reduce the signal cross-talk when transmitting in the copper wire, and make the plane more stable.
- Support refresh rate of throttle signal maximum up to 500Hz, compatible with all flight controls; Support ultra-high speed Oneshot125 and 3000Hz high refresh rate, fast response, better throttle liner and smooth shooting to be the first choice for multicopter and racing frame.
- Use the new technique with ultra-low internal resistance MOSFET, with N channel pipe drive, strong current resistance ability.
- miniaturization design, with high performance C-DC built-on the board，minimize the weight to 2g only.
- Thicken the PCB copper plate, low heat for small aircraft.
- Model Number: XM20A-V2
- BEC: N/A
- Follow Current: 20A
- PWM output rate: 18KHz
- Signal refresh rate: 20-500Hz/ Oneshot125 Ultra high speed
- App program: BLHeli Bootloader & Firmware
- Instantaneous Current: 22A
- Battery: 3-4S
- Size: 23*12*4.5mm
- Weight: 7.6g(with wire), 2g(without wire)
- Additional Information
SKU 4976 Manufacturer DYS UPC (GTIN) 721248870926