Freestyle Beginner RTF Drone - Joshua Bardwell Edition V2 - Analog
Freestyle Beginner RTF Drone - Joshua Bardwell Edition V2 - Analog
Select options for stock status
About this product
The Freestyle Beginner RTF V2 by Joshua Bardwell is the ultimate beginner drone! Joshua Bardwell, Lumenier and Xilo have partnered up and put together this Complete V2 RTF (Ready to Fly) quad to jumpstart your love of flying. Everything you need to start flying your own FPV drone. No need to try and source all the parts separately, we simplify it for you by putting everything in one kit and go an extra step and pre-assemble it all too! Each drone has been assembled, programmed, tuned, and test flown to ensure an awesome experience right out of the box. No matter if you've built 100's of quads or this is your very first drone, this Lumeneir RTF is the easiest way to start flying FPV.
Note: (Insert any product notes here in Red BOLD Italic. Example: "First Shipment expected January 2022" or "Electronics are Not Included".)
The Bardwell DIY Drone Kit Build Guide
- This RTF is designed for Freestyle FPV and can carry an HD Recording camera for Epic footage
- Powerful Xilo Stax V2 45A BLHeli_32 ESC with Current sensor and Telemetry
- Xilo Stax V2 F4 Flight Controller with latest BetaFlight firmware compatibility
- Made in Collaboration with Joshua Bardwell
- Made of High-Quality Lumenier Parts
- Stealth 2207 6S 1800KV Motors
- Caddx Ratel 2 Camera System
- AUW of 350g without Battery
This RTF has been developed and designed after the amazing popularity and well received Version 1, the XILO 5” Freestyle RTF. In this case Lumenier and Xilo worked side by side with Joshua bardwell in multiple features to make this RTF even better:
- New Airframe Design: The QAV-S - Joshua Bardwell Edition frame optimizes the space and weight for a 5” quad design, with a low profile body for electronics, enough space to fit an Analog or Digital Video System, Engineered Center of Gravity when Carrying an Action Camera, Robust and structured design that is meant for hardcore freestyle.
- New Motors: The Xilo Stealth 2207 was though out as a modern looking motor that has a sleek Blacked out design, its budget friendly and features a stainless steel shaft for added strength, high-temperature copper winding, smooth stainless-steel bearings, and a no-slip prop mounting surface.
- New Electronics: The new XILO STAX V2 features a modern design layout compatible with a plug and play DJI connector and though out pads for Receiver and Analog video transmitter.
- New Propellers: The new Gemfan 51477 is a lightweight design that Joshua Bardwell chose as a good balanced, durable, and versatile propeller for freestyle lovers.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IF I CRASH? ARE THERE SPARE PARTS AVAILABLE?
Yes! GetFPV carries all the parts included in this bundle as individual spare parts as well. So fly hard, and have no fear! If you need a replacement part, we've got you covered and plan to support this kit and all the parts for a long time.
IS THIS RTF GOOD FOR BEGINNERS?
Yes! No matter your skill level, this kit is made for you! By compiling all the gear together in 1 easy to fly kit, it takes the guesswork out of picking parts. This all-inclusive bundle pairs together proven components that are guaranteed to work well together. In this RTF version, we even build it all for you ahead of time. All you have to do is bind your receiver to the radio and plug in a battery, then you're good to go! If you ever need help with repairs or future builds there is a whole build series provided showing you how to build this same drone from the ground up.
Not only do you get a full RTF FPV drone, but Lumenier and XILO have partnered with the renowned FPV instructor Joshua Bardwell with a full step-by-step build guide. This build guide takes you from start to finish, building, setup, tuning, flying, radio setup, binding, updating, and more! All you have to do is follow the instructions in the video and you'll be flying your own freestyle FPV drone in no time!
I'M NEW TO FPV AND HAVE NOTHING. DOES THIS KIT HAVE EVERYTHING I NEED TO GET STARTED?
This RTF bundle comes with everything that the "drone" itself needs, including the radio receiver! If you are just getting into FPV and don't have anything yet there are a few key components you will need in addition to this kit to be able to fly. Please check out our "Recommended" list below for suggestions. The good news is most of these parts you can use across multiple drones, so it is an upfront investment, but you won't have to buy them for every drone you build necessarily.
You will need the following in addition to this kit if you don't already have them:
- Radio Transmitter (Controller)
- FPV Goggles / Video Receiver
- Tools for Building
- Battery Charger
- Flight Batteries
- Receiver Options: ExpressLRS 2.4GHz or TBS Crossfire
- Frame: Lumenier QAV-S 5" Joshua Bardwell Edition
- Motors: Xilo Stealth 2207 1800KV 6S Motors
- Antenna: Xilo 5.8GHz RHCP SMA Antenna
- Propellers: JB Gemfan Hurricane 51477
- FC: Xilo Stax V2 F4 flight Controller
- Camera: Caddx Ratel 2 Camera
- ESC: Xilo Stax V2 45A ESC
- VTX: Xilo Stax 5.8GHz VTX
- Recommended LiPo: 6S
- Arm Length: 5"
- Insert important warnings or notes here. Example: "Do not overheat." or "Always use the included charger for best performance."
Recommended (Not Included)
- 6s - XILO 1250mAh 6S 100c Basher LiPo Battery XT60 or Lumenier N2O 1500mAh 6s 120c Lipo Battery or Lumenier N2O Feather-Lite 1300mAh 6S 150c LiPo Battery (XT-60) - 3 Pack Bundle
- Premium: HOTA D6 Pro 325W 15A 1-6S Dual Channel AC/DC Smart Charger w/ Wireless Charging
- ToolkitRC M6DAC 200w AC/DC Smart Charger
- iSDT K1 100W/250W 10A 2-6S AC/DC Dual Channel Smart Charger
- ISDT K2 Smart Dual Charger AC200W / DC500W
- Budget: ToolKitRC M4AC 30W 2.5A Compact AC Balance Charger - XT60
- EV-Peak C1-XR Charger 100W 10A AC/DC LiHV Capable Balance Charger
- Accessory: Lumenier ParaGuard PRO - Safe Parallel Charging Board (XT-60 - 6 Port)
- ISDT Safe Parallel Board
- RadioMaster TX16S MKII MAX Radio Transmitter - Joshua Bardwell Edition – ELRS
- DJI FPV Remote Controller (For HD Version)
- RadioMaster Zorro Radio Controller - ELRS
Soldering and Tools
- Flywoo FPV Tool Kit w/ Multimeter and Soldering Iron
- 110V 300W Portable Mini Heat Gun Tool
- TS100 Digital Mini Soldering Iron
- Lumenier Solder Wire
- Kester Solder Wire
- HDT RC Tool Set
- Ethix Tool Case
- (Insert links such as manuals, firmware, etc)
- 1x Freestyle Beginner RTF Drone - Joshua Bardwell Edition V2 - Analog (Pre-Built and Tested in the US)
- 2x JB Gemfan Hurricane 51477 Propellers (Set of 4)
- 1x Lumenier Soft Zippered Case - JB Edition
- 1x Frequency & Voltage Chart Sticker Sheet
VIDEO: What does it take to break the JB Xilo Beginner Build? (FPV FREESTYLE)
ADD VIDEO TITLE HERE IN BOLD CAPS
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|