Introducing the latest development in F4 AIO flight controllers. CL Racing F4 designed by Cheng Lin.
This board is designed to fully embrace all the features of Betaflight. In fact, this design is ahead of Betaflight, in this case, because it is designed to be fully functional when Betaflight 3.2 will be released. Everything works, except the buzzer, which will work when betaflight 3.2 is ready. It's a programmable micro buzzer. See video below for more info and to get a look at it. You can also have a look at the full wiring diagram and specs below.
Armattan has never been into trying to monetize flight controllers' sales. So if you wonder why the price is so low, that's why. It's nice to have a small mark up, but at the end of the day, we are custom quad builders. FCs are a mere commodity for us, but they are a very important commodity. We need something solid for our builds and this is it. This is thoroughly tested now and lots of time went into making this flight controller. See video below for more info.
There are rumors that the designer, Cheng Lin, spent months in complete isolation working on this design atop Tibetan mountains in California. When he returned, he had a long beard, dirty toe nails and nothing but rags for clothes. But he was also wearing a big smile. To this day, Cheng has not once discussed his moments in isolation. Seems imminent he is preparing for another hiatus. We certainly can expect to see great designs from him in the future as the hobby evolves, just like this one.
- LiPo Input: 2-6S
- 120A Current sensor with 160A PDB build in
- Size: 36x36mm
- Mount Holes: 30.5 x 30.5 mm
- CPU - STM32F405RGT6 (F4 chip)
- SD Card Slot
- Build in 5V BEC 1.2A
- Build-in 7.6V BEC 1.2A Filtered For camera and VTX
- Build in Betaflight OSD
- Built in current sensor, PDB
- 4 UARTS + USB
- 5V LED strip output (Don't use high power LED on 5V not exceed 500 ma)
- 4 motors on each corner for a better layout.
- Dedicated Sbus hardware inverted (F4 needs inverter for the signal), separated ppm and sat_rx input.
- Support TP and Smartaudio VTX
- Dshot ready for new ESC protocol
- Support all the betaflight feature
- 1x CL_Racing F4 AIO
- Additional Information
SKU 7508 Manufacturer CL_Racing
Regular Price: $44.99
Special Price $38.99
Regular Price: $49.99
Special Price $29.99