The Cicada BLHeli_S 20A Modular 4-in-1 ESC comes as four separate ESCs. This gives you the freedom to solder them together how you please. In the case where an ESC might go bad, you don't have to throw away your all-in-one like you might with a board where all four ESCs are together, you can simply replace the faulty ESC.
- Chips on EFM8BB21F16,50MHZ Greatest
- BLHeli_S is designed for superior performance in multirotors and uses hardware generated motor PWM for smooth throttle response and silent operation.
- Small size combined with lightweight for easy installation.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
- The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- All codes use damped light mode.Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tune-able parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
- The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttle. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
- Model: BLHELI-S 4IN1 20A
- Constant Current: 20A
- Peak Current(10s): 25A
- BEC: NO
- Lipo: 2-4S
- Programming: YES
- PCB Size: 36MM*36MM
- Weight: 19g
Download the manual here.
With all ESC's that have active braking we recommend you isolate or filter all sensitive electronics to prevent feedback/spikes.
- 4x Cicada BLHeli_S 20A Modular ESCs
- 2x 18AWG wires (95mm)
- 3x 1-pin wires
- 1x set of plastic hardware
- Additional Information
SKU 7975 Manufacturer SunriseModel UPC (GTIN) 704817762242
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price $14.99
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price $23.99
Regular Price: $49.99
Special Price $44.99