GET YOUR WING ON! Use the radix WPB (wing power board) and combine it with the radix FC for a simple and clean fixed-wing solution. Servos can be directly connected to the radix WPB and the integrated 5V 2A (3A burst) voltage regulator can optionally power them as well. Of course, also the WPB can handle serious power, supporting 8S and up to 160A burst current. An integrated filter makes sure that you always have clean video and the current sensor provides accurate current measurement so you don't run out of battery on top of a mountain!
- Made for major power: Up to 8S support and 160A burst
- Integrated filter for clean video.
- Outputs for up to 3 servos on headers (RADIX FC has pads for 2 additional servos).
- Integrated 5V, 2A, 3A burst. By default, servos are powered by the ESC. The WPB has a jumper to enable powering small servos.
- Current measurement up to 160A
- Heavy-duty 4-layer PCB with 4oz copper per layer for high current handling ability
- Plug-and-play stacking with RADIX FC using soft wires for vibration isolation
- Engineered and tested in the USA
- Battery Voltage: 3S to 8S (9V to 35V)
- Maximum Current: 100A constant, 160A burst.
- Voltage Regulator: Integrated 5V, 2A, 3A burst. By default, servos are powered by the ESC. The WPB has a jumper to enable powering small servos.
- Noise Filter: Integrated filter for clean video.
- Current Measurement: Up to 160A (20mV/A).
- ESC Output: Output for ESC on servo headers.
- Servo Outputs: Outputs for up to 3 servos on headers (RADIX FC has pads for 2 additional servos).
- LEDs: Output for programmable RGB LEDs.
- Stacking height: 5.5mm (space between RADIX FC and RADIX WPB).
- PCB: 4 layer, 3oz (105um) copper per layer. HASL plating (lead-free).
- Dimensions: 36mm x 39mm.
- Weight: 8g
- Radix wing power board
- Cable for connecting radix PDB to radix FC
Downloads and setup information can be found here
- Additional Information
SKU 9428 Manufacturer BrainFPV UPC (GTIN) 721248874566