BrainFPV brings us their latest creation, the Radix Flight PDB. Supporting up to 8S and 160A, the radix PDB (power distribution board) can handle serious power. The integrated LC filter and 5V (2A) regulator provide noise reduction and clean power to the radix FC and other peripherals. Get the cleanest build by soldering the motor and ESC telemetry signals directly to the radix PDB, and connecting it to the radix FC using the included cable. Oh yeah, did we mention there are four integrated programmable LEDs?
Check out a detailed review on our new /Learn page!
- Made for major power: Up to 8S support and 160A burst
- Integrated LC filter for noise reduction and clean video
- Solder pads for motor signal wires and ESC telemetry
- Four integrated programmable RGB LEDs - show your color
- 5V (2A) output to power all your peripherals
- Current measurement up to 160A
- Heavy-duty 4-layer PCB with 4oz copper per layer for high current handling ability
- Plug-and-play stacking with RADIX FC using soft wires for vibration isolation
- Engineered and tested in the USA
- Battery Voltage: 3S to 8S (9V to 35V)
- Maximum Current: 100A constant, 160A burst.
- Voltage Regulator: Integrated 5V, 2A.
- Noise Filter: Integrated LC filter for clean video.
- Current Measurement: Up to 160A (20mV/A).
- Motor Outputs: Solder pads for motor signals (DSHOT) for clean and simple wiring.
- ESC Telemetry: Solder pads for ESC telemetry signals.
- LEDs: Four integrated programmable RGB LEDs. Output for additional LEDs.
- Stacking height: 5.5mm (space between RADIX FC and RADIX PB).
- PCB: 4 layers, 4oz (170um) copper per layer. HASL plating (lead-free).
- Dimensions: 36mm x 38.5mm.
- Weight: 8g
- Radix power board
- Cable for connecting radix PDB to radix FC
Downloads and setup information can be found here
- Additional Information
SKU 8290 Manufacturer BrainFPV UPC (GTIN) 641606519567 Static Block return_policy
Please note that this product is from a manufacturer who requires RMAs to be processed directly with the manufacturer themselves, not GetFPV.
If you feel that your product is defective please contact them directly. GetFPV is asked to follow this policy by the manufacturer.
Regular Price: $16.99
Special Price $11.99
Regular Price: $14.00
Special Price $12.99
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price $33.99