Introducing the HX100, a revolutionary pocket-size FPV racing drone suitable for indoor and outdoor flight. Take it home and explore the world around you. It's the first generation of carbon fiber drones from BETAFPV without the ducting design. This new design is lightweight and has an amazing power to weight ratio.
The HX100 is not as much designed for novice pilots, so in turn, it is much more responsive and agile because of the frame design but also not as protected as say a Beta75X.
Other features include 65mm/48mm props, F4 2-4S AIO 12A FC, 1103 8000KV motors, and a Runcam Nano V2 FPV Camera for clear video, and multiple receiver options.
- 100mm small-size toothpick carbon fiber drone but with tons of power for its size.
- Comes with F4 2-4S AIO 12A FC, possesses high-performance STM32F411CEU processor and tuned Betaflight MATEKF411 (MK41), provides much more power on 3S.
- Durable and light carbon fiber frame. Total weight of 43.7g gives pilots a good balance of weight and nice punch on 3S battery, which leads to awesome flight performance.
- Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customized light 1103 8000KV motors with strengthened cable connectors. Cables are thicker which are harder to break off. Just plug and play.
- Two sets of props for you to choose, bring you different flight experience. Highly suggest using 48mm 4-blade props with 300mAh 3S battery and 65mm 2-blade props with 300mAh 2S battery.
- Weight: 42.5g (without battery)
- FC&ESC: F4 2-4S AIO 12A FC
- Motors: 1103 8000KV with connector
- Props: 65mm 2-blade props(1.5mm shaft hole) / 48mm 4-blade props (1.5 mm shaft hole)
- Camera: Runcam Nano V2
- VTX: A01 25-200mW 5.8G VTX
- Frame: HX100 carbon fiber frame
- Canopy: Canopy for HX100
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM / DSMX / TBS Crossfire
- Battery:300mAh 3S Battery / 300mAh 2S Battery
- Flight time: 2 mins
Find more details about this F4 2-4S AIO 12A FC board in another page.
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ )
- Six-Axis: MPU6000 (SPI connection)
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight MATEKF411 (MK41)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Receiver: Support Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver/ Futaba Receiver/ Flysky Receiver/ TBS Crossfire Receiver. Add Frsky R9M Receiver and DSMX receiver since V1.2.
- Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc
- Built-in current sensor Weight: 5.6g
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input voltage: 2S-4S Lipo
- Continue current: 12A
- Peak current: 13A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Processor: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector
- Factory firmware: G-H-30-16.7
Runcam Nano V2 Camera and A01 VTX
The Runcam Nano V2 is a 1/3" 700TVL CMOS FPV camera, a perfect match with HX100. Be able to transfer the instant image and provide high-quality video.
Besides that, the newest A01 VTX board is lighter and perfectly suitable for canopy with switchable output power between 25mW and 200mW. SmartAudio is available for VTX remote control in default.
- Output power: 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- TV System: NTSC/PAL
- Image Sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Horizontal Resolution: 700TVL
- Lens: 2.1mm(M8) FOV 155°
Note: How to change the frequency or output power via remote control, please check the manual Smart Audio. Download the STL file for the customized EOS2 camera mount.
Note: How to change the frequency and output power? How to use the PitMode on the A01 VTX?
Please go to the A01 VTX page for details.
It is highly recommended to use a 300mAh 3S battery or 300mAh 2S battery depending on flight style and propellers.
How to calculate the highest current the battery could provide? For example, 45C 300mAh 3S battery, the maximum discharge current is about 13.5A.
45C x 300mAh = 13.5A.
Power Props Recommend Battery Voltage 2S 65mm 2-blade (1.5mm shaft hole) 300mAh 2S Battery 7.4V 3S 48mm 4-blade (1.5mm shaft hole) 300mAh 3S Battery 11.1V
Note: HX100 comes with 48mm 4-blade (1.5mm shaft hole) in default, which supports 3S power. If you want to use it on 2S power, please change the props to 65mm 2-blade props (1.5mm shaft hole).
Prop Out & Wash Out
The HX100 drone comes with "props out" in default. Why we need "props out" direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips and "washes out" in hard corners. With reversed props or "props out", no more dipping even in the hardest cornering.
- 1 x HX100 100mm FPV Quad (without battery)
- 1 x Spare set of 65mm 2-blade props
*Battery is NOT included. Highly recommend a 300mAh 45C 3S battery or 300mAh 45C 2S battery.
- Additional Information
SKU 10798 Manufacturer BETAFPV UPC (GTIN) No