This F4 BLHeli32 16A ESC is the customized flight controller stack for the Beta85X. This is one of the first whoops to come with BLHeli_32 ESC and supports up to 3S current!
BLHeli_32 is the 3rd generation ESC firmware after BLHeli and BLHeli_S, which is written for ESC‘s that utilize 32-bit MCU. With the increase in processing power, faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate would be possible in BLHeli_32, such as Dshot1200!
- CPU: STM32F405 (Overclock to 240MHz)
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- TX02, RX02 ports are available so that it could support TBS micro receiver
- RSSI ports are available
- Buzzer solder pads
- Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc
- Weight: 2.7g
- Support BLHELI_32
- Support PPM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, Dshot1200
- Input voltage: 2-3S lipo
- Continuous current: 16A
- Peak current: 35A
- Firmware target: BETAFPV-16A-32bit
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector
All the ports are available on this board. So that you could connect any receiver you want on the board. For example.
- Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver
- DSMX receiver
- TBS Crossfire receiver
For the details about how to connect the receiver and configure in Betaflight, please check the F4 2-3S Brushless FC & ESC Manual.
- 1 * F4 brushless flight controller
- 1 * 4in1 16A 2-3 ESC board
- 4 * M1.2x4mm screws
- 4 * M1.4x5mm screws
- 4 * Anti-vibration rubber dampers
- Additional Information
SKU 9874 Manufacturer BETAFPV UPC (GTIN) 721248877161
Regular Price: $149.99
Special Price $109.99