F4 AIO FC 12A V2 is upgraded in these 2 spark points.
- Add 8M Flash chip for Betaflight Black Box.
- 3 full UARTs (UART1, UART2, and UART6) are available. Pilots could use one UART for DJI digital FPV unit or Caddx Vista digital FPV unit and the other UART for an external receiver like TBS Crossfire.
Also, this board is light only 5.07g and suitable for brushless whoop like 2S Pro 2 Series/ X Series. Integrated with a Betaflight MATEKF411 processor FC, Betaflight OSD and 2-4S 12A ESC which can support 4S battery for the fast-flying experience.
Reccomended Battery / Motor Combo
- 2S: 1103 11000KV / 0802 12000KV / 08028 12000KV
- 3S: 1103 8000KV / 1105 6000KV
- 4S: 1105 5000KV / 1204 5000KV / 1404 3800KV
Specifications of FC
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ )
- Six-Axis: MPU6000 (SPI connection)
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: BETAFPVF411 (BEFH)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Receiver: Support Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver/ Futaba Receiver/ Flysky Receiver/ TBS Crossfire Receiver. Add Frsky R9M Receiver and BETAFPV Micro DSMX Receiver (Don't support DSMX RX with 3.3V solder pad ) since V1.2.
- Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc
- Built-in current sensor
- Weight: 5.07g
Diagram for F4 2-4S AIO FC V2
Specifications of ESC
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input voltage: 2S-4S Lipo
- Continue current: 12A
- Peak current: 13A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Processor: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector
- Factory firmware: G-H-30-16.7
Can the ESC on this AIO board support really 4S battery?
Yes. But please pay attention to the motors. Here are two situations that the motor will burn itself and then the ESC frequently.
Situation 1: The motor's KV value is too high and could not stand the 4S power. For example, the BETAFPV 1105 6000KV motors could not stand the 4S power in aggressive flying. So we are working on a lower KV 1105 motor that could use with 4S battery. It will be released soon.
Situation 2: A poor quality motor will result in a 4S power.
Important: For the moment, no 0x0x/1102/1103 motors can stand 4S power that we know of. Please make sure your motors could support the 4S battery before using.
How to Connect the External RX to the FC
- 1 x F4 2-4S brushless flight controller with XT30 Plug
- 4 x M1.2x4mm screws
- 4 x M1.4x5mm screws
- 4 x Anti-vibration rubber dampers
- Additional Information
SKU 10543 Manufacturer BETAFPV UPC (GTIN) 032733830289