The BETAFPV C02 Micro Camera is a lightweight camera that is made to fit weight-sensitive micro whoop drones, like the Meteor65, Beta65S, Beta85 Pro 2, and the HX100SE Toothpick Quadcopter! The C02 Micro Camera features an adapted 1/4'' CMOS sensor, a 2.1mm lens with 1200TVL resolution, and excellent latency while minimizing the weight to 1.4g.
This micro camera comes with a micro canopy to protect your camera from a harsh crash!
- Miniature, and lightweight design, weight at only 1.4g. Best match with 5.8G A01 VTX on micro whoop drone.
- The package comes with an injection molding canopy, more durable, which is the best combo with C02 camera
- Global WDR camera, 16:9 aspect ratio, shoot clear dynamic image even in low light condition
- 2.1mm lens, FOV 160° beyond the wide-angle for recording more wide and beautiful scenes
- 1200TVL resolution and 1/4" CMOS sensor ensure a high-quality and clear image
- Plug-and-Play Design
C02 camera features a JST-0.8 connector, special design in plug-and-play, makes it easy to install without soldering. Suitable for BeeBrain flight controllers.
- Horizontal: 1200TVL with Global WDR
- Current: 110mA@5V / 120mA@3.3V
- Image Sensor: 1/4" CMOS Sensor
- Min. Illumination: 0.01Lux@1.2F
- Electronic Shutter Speed: Auto
- Auto Gain Control (AGC): Auto
- Lens : 2.1mm(M8) FOV 160°
- Housing Material: ABS
- Signal System: NTSC
- Dimension: 13*11mm
- Item: C02 Camera
- Power: DC 3-5.5V
- S/N Ratio: >50db
- Day/Night: Color
- Net weight: 1.4g
- D-WDR: Auto
- 1x BetaFPV C02 FPV Micro Camera
- 1x 1/4'' Camera Mounting hardware
- 1x Injection Molded Canopy
- Additional Information
SKU 16852 Manufacturer BETAFPV UPC (GTIN) 0726980977629 Static Block No