BETAFPV Beta75X 3S Whoop Quadcopter
BETAFPV Beta75X 3S Whoop Quadcopter
Out of Stock
About this product
Note: The firmware version of the newest batch is 4.0.3, which is not compatible with default PID, so please flash the firmware to 3.5.3. Click here to check the manual of how to flash the firmware.
The Beta75X just got a nice upgrade! The Beta75X 3S comes with an EOS2 and supports 3S batteries! It enables you to experience powerful flight and enjoy high-quality video at the same time. For those people who wanna record a video flying in a park or at home, Beta75X 3S whoop is definitely the best choice. A lighter build that's safer around people, quieter, and easier to control.
- Beta75X starts a new era of 3S whoop drones. With a big improvement in power, you could fly real acro, like a larger quad, but is still small enough, safe enough, and quiet enough to fly anywhere.
- With the high-performance STM32F411CEU6 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight MATEKF411 (MK41) firmware, everyone could fly the Beta75X drone like a racing pro.
- Experience high-quality video with a customized EOS2 camera.
- Durable and light enough frame is customized for the Beta75X. Total weight of 45.3g gives pilots a good balance of weight and nice punch on a 3S battery.
- Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customized 1103 8000KV motors with cable connectors, provide powerful thrust on 3S, just plug and play.
- 300mAh 3S high rate battery is recommended by default.
- Customer Slot for LED board, make your drone shine at the dark night.
- Weight: 45.3g (without battery)
- Motors: 1103 8000KV motor with connector
- Props: 40mm 4-blades props, 1.5mm shaft hole
- Camera: Customized EOS2 Camera (for FPV version)
- Canopy: Canopy for Beta75X (FPV)
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM+ / DSMX / Crossfire
- Frame: Beta75X Frame
- Recommend battery: 300mAh 3S 45C Battery (Not included)
It is highly recommended to use a 300mAh 3S 45C battery for this beast. The maximum current requirement for this drone is about 11A, so do NOT use 3S 300mAh battery under 35C.
How to calculate the highest current the battery could provide? For example, 45C 300mAh 3S battery, the maximum discharge current is about 13.5A.
45C x 300mAh = 13.5A.
We DO NOT recommend the 1103 11000KV motors for 3S power because the motor may overheat or burn which will cause permanent damage on the motor or ESC. And don't use 1103 8000KV motors for 2S power, the performance will not be as good as the 1103 11000KV motors since lack of power.
|1103 11000KV||2S 350mAh Battery||7.4V|
|1103 8000KV||3S 300mah Battery||11.1V|
Note: Please kindly cut out these three sticks ① ② ③ by using the scissors as the following picture to fit the 3S 300mah Battery, be careful not to cut the wire of the receiver.
F4 2-4S AIO 12A FC
Find more details about this F4 2-4S AIO 12A FC board in another page.
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ )
- Six-Axis: MPU6000 (SPI connection)
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight MATEKF411 (MK41)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Receiver: Support Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver/ Futaba Receiver/ Flysky Receiver/ TBS Crossfire Receiver. Add Frsky R9M Receiver and DSMX receiver since V1.2.
- Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc
- Built-in current sensor Weight: 5.6g
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input voltage: 2S-4S Lipo
- Continue current: 12A
- Peak current: 13A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Processor: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector
- Factory firmware: G-H-30-16.7
EOS2 Camera and A01 VTX
Find more details about the EOS2 camera on another page.
The customized EOS2 camera provides a perfect image performance. The camera tilt angle is switchable from 25 degrees to 45 degrees, so that it could support different flying situations (indoors and outdoors alike).
Besides that, the newest A01 VTX board is lighter and perfectly suitable for canopy with switchable output power between 25mW and 200mW. Smart audio is available for VTX remote control in default.
- Output power: 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- TV System: NTSC
- Field of view: 100-120 degrees with 1/3 lens
Note: How to change the frequency or output power via remote control, please check the manual Smart Audio. Download the STL file for the customized EOS2 camera mount.
Note: How to change the frequency and output power? How to use the PitMode on the A01 VTX?
Please go to the A01 VTX page for details.
Prop Out & Wash Out
The Beta75X drone comes with "props out" in default. Why we need "props out" direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips and "washes out" in hard corners. With reversed props or "props out", no more dipping even in the hardest cornering.
1. Does this drone have current sensor?
Yes, it has a real current sensor. So no need to use the virtual current meter and you could get a more accurate current value. In order to use this current sensor hardware, some configurations in Betaflight GUI are needed.
Know more about current sensor and calibration.
2. How to connect the receiver to the 2-4S brushless FC?
Please don't forget to plug the battery when you try to connect the connector to the 2-4S brushless FC. Find out more details on our support page.
3. CLI Dump for different versions of the 2S Whoop is provided in our support page.
How to Setup your Beta75X
Much of this setup guide is applicable to the Beta85X as well.
- 1 x Beta75X 3S Whoop Quadcopter
- 1 x Spare 40mm 4-blades props (2CW+2CCW)
* Battery is NOT included. Highly recommend the 300mAh 3S 45C battery
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|