The BETAFPV Beta65S Micro Quadcopter comes with 7x16mm brushed motors, upgraded F4 Brushed FC with M01 AIO Camera 5.8G VTX. The table below shows the FC and RX that comes with this drone. Please note the SPI Frsky RX is the FCC version.
Frsky Version DSMX Version Flysky Version Futaba Version No RX Version F4 Brushed F F4 Brushed FC F3 Flysky FC F4 Brushed FC F4 No RX FC
- The latest Beta65S has updated with the newest canopy which is more durable.
- More punch on the throttle with faster 19000KV 7x16mm motors and 3-blade propellers.
- A great alternative to the popular regular Tiny Whoop quadcopter.
- Provide 3 receiver versions for choice, including SPI Frsky Rx, DSMX Rx, SPI FUTABA Rx, and Flysky Rx.
- BETAFPV M01 AIO VTX camera with 48 channels in total.
- Frame: 65s frame V4
- Weight: 25g (without battery)
- Flight Controller: BETAFPV F4 Brushed FC / F4 Brushed NO RX FC / F3 Flysky FC / F4 Brushed FC (DSMX RX)
- Motor: 7x16mm Coreless Brushed Motor, 19000KV
- Receiver: SPI Frsky D16 protocol / SPI FUTABA RX / SPI Flysky RX / Native DSMX RX
- Cam: M01 AIO Camera 5.8G VTX
- Canopy: Canopy for micro camera
- Power connector: JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
- Battery: 300mAh 1S Lipo Battery
- Propeller: 31mm 3-blade propeller (0.8 shaft)
- Flight time: 3 min 30 second
Here is the size comparison between Beta65/65S, Beta75/75S, and Beta85 drone.
- 1 x Beta65S Micro FPV Brushed Quad
- 2 x 300mAh 1S Lipo Battery
- 1 x Canopy for Micro Camera
- 1 x Carry-on Bag
- 1 x Screwdriver
- Additional Information
SKU 14529 Manufacturer BETAFPV UPC (GTIN) 789862851998