The BETAFPV is an A02 5.8G VTX is a lightweight, small size, and high-quality 25-800mW VTX. It offers a selectable 25/200/500/800mW output power for extreme range FPV flight. With 800mW output power, pilots can fly drones up to 1100 meters away and explore more possibilities and fun. Featuring a fixed mounting hole and 6-pin connector, which makes it’s super easy to install. It's a perfect choice for whoops & toothpick drones with 26*26mm mounting hole, like the X-Knight series, Beta85X/95X series, and TWIG series drone, the A02 25-800mW 5.8G VTX is ready to push your FPV range to the horizons and beyond!
- A02 VTX is a high-quality 5.8GHz VTX with strong anti-interference ability and stable transmission. Comes with adjustable 25mW/200mW/500mW/800mW output power, allowing the perfect amount of output power to be selected based upon your FPV needs.
- With the 800mW output power, pilots can fly drones up to 1100 meters away, which offers a perfect FPV solution for pilots in search of long-range flight.
- At 5.26g of overall weight with a small-size layout, A02 VTX is perfectly suitable for Whoop and Toothpick Quad with a 26*26mm mounting hole, like X-Knight series, Beta85X/95X series, and TWIG series drones without any reduction in performance or power.
- Come with a built-in microphone, A02 VTX provides a real-time sound transmission, pilots can get a more vivid flight experience.
- Featuring a fixed mounting hole and 6-pin connector, less solder work needed, which makes it’s super easy to install.
- Item: A02 5.8G VTX
- Output power: 25/200/500/800mW (adjustable)
- Supply voltage range: 7-35V
- Weight: 5.26g (excluding antenna)
- VTX size: 27.3x27.3x4.5mm
- Antenna: Air Antenna(MMCX Straight)
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 37 channels, with Raceband: 5645~5945MHz
- Channel SEL: SmartAudio
- Modulation type: FM
- Channel Indicate: 3 LEDs
- Frequency control: PLL
- All harmonic: Max -50dBm
- Frequency stability: ±100KHz (Typ.)
- Frequency precision: ±200KHz (Typ.)
- Channel carrier error: ±1.5dB
- Antenna port: 50 Ω
- Operating temperature: -10℃~+60℃
A02 VTX is suitable for both Whoop and Toothpick Quad with a 26*26mm mounting hole. Pilots can assemble the A02 VTX on the X-Knight Carbon Fiber 5'' V2 Frame Kit and Beta95X Frame Kit.
Note: When you solder the VTX, pls follow the diagram for A02 VTX, in which the second port under ANT(MMCX) is GND, and it corresponds to the black wire of the 6-Pin FC Cable. If you have received the VTX with a diagram of "SW" or just black in the GND place, Please don't worry, it's just the typographical error, we have corrected it in the next batch.
How to Connect with FC
Here is the diagram about how to connect the VTX to Toothpick F722 2-6S AIO Brushless Flight Controller 35A(BLHei_32). The color of the lines in the diagram is the same as the 6-pin connector's wires' color.
How to Use the PitMode & Change the Frequency and Power
PitMode allows racers to power up their video transmitters during race events without interfering with other racers, and it still has the ability to change VTX settings or do some testing. The range is limited to 2-3m and transmission happens on the selected frequency.
The PitMode is active when the Red/Green/Blue Power LED flash.
How to active and exit the PitMode
Press the Button on the VTX twice to active Pitmode, double-press again to return to the previous power state.
How to Change Frequency & Channel & Power
Enter the OSD menu by radio transmitter sticks ( Pitch Stick UP and Yaw Stick Left). Then FEATURES -> VTX SA to change the frequency and power.
- 1 x BETAFPV A02 5.8G VTX
- 1 x 6-Pin FC Cable
- 1 x Air Antenna(MMCX Straight)
- 3 x Anti-vibration rubber dampers
- Additional Information
SKU 14770 Manufacturer BETAFPV UPC (GTIN) 789862854623 Static Block fpv_rules Frequencies 5.8GHz
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.