The Beta75X is an amazing brushless micro quad, but what could make it better? GLOW IN THE DARK!!! What's more, the Lumeneir Editon comes equipped with a pre-soldered Micro AXII antenna - far increasing the range and reliability over the stock antenna.
When in daytime or night, the Beta75X Lumenier Edition stands out. All white frame, canopy, and propellers look clean in daylight, while at night, the glow in the dark qualities makes it one of a kind.
To maximize the glow, shine a UV lamp or bright light directly at the drone for a few seconds before flight.
The Lumenier Edition is the latest version of the Beta75X issued with the upgraded ESCs, LED board, and FC board.
Want more punch in your Beta? Increase power with Lumenier 2S 300mAh 75C batteries!
- ESC is upgraded from 6A to 10A. Definitely gives your 2s whoop drone much more POWER.
- FC board is upgraded to V1.2. It can support programmable LED like WS2812 etc.
- LED board is now added to 75X.
- Stock antenna upgraded to Lumenier Micro AXII
There are 2 choices for the Beta75X battery. For the best performance, we recommend a 2S 350mAh battery with XT30 connector (included). If you already have many 1S whoop style batteries and want to use them on the Beta75X drone, then we also provide a PH 2.0 option for you. The two 300mAh Lipo HV 1S batteries can be inserted into the slot with the help of an adapter, as seen below.
The AIO camera VTX on the Beta75X is a customized version of Z02. The VTX board and camera board are split and 35-degree camera mount for more fast flying. At the same time, it has all the other function of the Z02 camera, like output power switchable between 0mW, 25mW, and 200mW. Smart audio is available for VTX remote control in default.
Download the STL file for the camera mount.
- With the high-performance STM32F405 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight Omnibus 3.5.0 firmware, everyone could fly the Beta75X drone like a racing professor.
- Durable and light enough frame is customed for the Beta75X. Total weight of 45g gives pilots a good balance of weight and nice punch on a 2S battery.
- Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customed lightest 1103 11000KV motors with cable connectors. Just plug and play.
- 350mAh 2S high rate battery is recommended in default. But pilot could also use their whoop batteries with a replaced power cable. Optional and affordable.
- Virtually every part of the drone glows, from the props and canopy to the frame itself.
- Lumenier Edition comes with a Micro AXII antenna for increased range and reliability.
- Weight: 45g (without battery)
- Motors: 1103 11000KV with connector
- Props: 40mm 4-blades props, 1.5mm shaft hole
- Camera tilt angle: 35 degree
- Recommend battery: 350mAh 2S battery
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM+ / FullSpeed DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / Flysky
- Battery:350mah 2S Battery / 300mah 1S Battery
- CPU: STM32F405
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD) 3.5.0
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Smart Audio port is available for radio control VTX
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
- Dshot600 in default
- Input voltage: 2S Lipo
- Continue current: 10A
- Peak current: 15A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Processor: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G
Z02 AIO Camera VTX
- Output power: 0mW, 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Antenna: Dipole ANT
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5 bands 40 channels, US Legal Channels
- TV System: NTSC
- Field of view: 100-120 degrees with 1/4 lens
- 1 * Beta75X BNF 2S Whoop Quadcopter
- 1 * Spare 40mm 4-blades props (2CW+2CCW)
- 1 * 350mAh 2S 35C-70C battery
- 1 * Spare Canopy
How to Setup your Beta75X
1. About the LED at the rear for Beta75X
The FC board is now upgraded to V1.2. It can support programmable LED like WS2812 etc. The LED holder is designed on the 75X frame nowadays.
Note: there is NO rear LED holder for Beta65X in default.
2. I am interested in connecting an HD camera and DVR, but I don't want to overload the circuit of 5V.
The 5V regulator on the FC board could handle 2A of load. So you could use it for HD camera or DVR board. More details, please check the FC board page.
3. Does this drone have a current sensor?
This drone does NOT have a real current sensor. We use the virtual current meter in BETAflight. When properly calibrated, it can be accurate enough to be useful. Here is the pre-calibrated value out of the box.
set current_meter = VIRTUAL
set ibatv_scale = 90
set ibatv_offset = 29
4. How to connect the receiver to the 2S brushless FC?
Please don't forget to plug the battery when you try to connect the connector to the 2S brushless FC. Find out more details on our support page.
5. Cli Dump for different versions of the 2S Whoop is provided in our support page.
- Additional Information
SKU 9722 Manufacturer BETAFPV UPC (GTIN) 721248879974