Now built Ready-To-Fly with the best selection of components chosen by our expert staff. If you would like to request specific products and/or changes to the build, email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive information on building options, custom pricing, and delivery schedules.
Once the order has been confirmed, it will be assembled and tested in-house by our expert staff before being shipped.
The Believer is a flight platform with industrial class aerial survey capabilities. It is portable, easy to operate, and very stable and durable. The beautifully modular design makes professional phototopography simple and easy. Quick detachable wings, ventral shock absorption, and energy release enable the aircraft to have good portability and excellent user experience.
The specialized design of the flight control cabin allows the Believer to carry high-quality cameras such as DSLRs and mirrorless to photograph from the bottom of the fuselage. The battery compartment can accommodate a 6S 22000mah Lipo battery, bringing long battery life and time in the air to get the photos you need. The flight control system, telemetry system, power system all work together to give you the most stable and safe flight performance. This aircraft is perfectly suited for terrain mapping, agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry protection, power line inspection, environmental protection, and so on.
There are some very detailed build reviews online such as this one by ArxAngelRC. You can use them to get an idea of the capabilities of the aircraft since they are usually rather DIY and vary from build to build. Note, they are not affiliated with GetFPV and the build and equipment they use may be very different.
- EPO material, lightweight and durable.
- Hatch cabin inching design, convenient and reliable.
- Bigger and more reasonable fuselage capacity.
- ESC hatch cover can be removed, easy to service the ESC.
- Aileron servo can be removed, no need to modify the servo cable.
- Bottom skid design reduces landing impact, protects fuselage and camera.
- Ergonomic design of rear fuselage makes lifting easier and throwing more stable.
- Support tilt photography meets 1:1000 and 1:1200 aerial survey.
- Support hand throwing and parachute landing fall.
- Material: EPO, EVA, carbon fiber, engineering plastic
- Wingspan: 1960mm
- Fuselage Length: 1070mm
- Fuselage Height: 180mm
- Wing Load: 51.4dm⊃2;
- Recommended Take-off Weight: 4.2kg
- Max. Take-off Weight: 5.5kg
- Recommended Flying Speed: 20m/s
- Stalling Speed: 10m/s
- CG: 1.5cm towards the back of the center of front carbon rod
Included In Kit
- 1 x Believer 1800mm Aircraft
- 1 x RFD 900MHz Radio Telemetry Set
- 1 x Air Speed Sensor
- 1 x Pixhawk Flight Controller
- 1 x Here2 GPS
- 2 x 20,000mAh Lipo Batteries
Note: Other items such as motors, props, various electronics are subject to change and hence not mentioned, however they are included.
- Additional Information
SKU 9069 Manufacturer MakeFlyEasy UPC (GTIN) No
"Free Shipping" Not Available
Please note that due to the size and/or weight of this product, we can not offer "Free Shipping" for orders containing this product.
Regular Price: $379.99
Special Price $284.99