What is R-Line? R-Line is a brand new product line specifically designed for professional FPV racing competitions. It's the consumer version of Toppilot batteries. It's also a subsidiary of the Tattu brand. It's got higher capacity, lower internal resistance, and lower landing temperatures. Tattu's R-Line is made to devour the racetrack and power your amp hungry quad, giving you the edge in competition.
- High quality, reliable power
- Stable automatic stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 1300mAh
- Higher charge voltage than standard lipos: 3.8V（one cell）
- Higher capacity than comparable size packs
- Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
- Very high C rate. Designed for professional FPV racing
- No memory effect
- Minimum Capacity: 850mAh
- Configuration: 4S1P / 15.2V / 4Cells
- Discharge Rate: 95C
- Max Burst Discharge Rate: 190C
- Net Weight: 104g
- Dimensions:60mm Length x 30mm Width x 30mm Height
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR-5P
- Discharge Plug: XT30
- 1x TATTU R-Line 850mAh 4s 95c XT-30 Lipo Battery
- Additional Information
SKU 9074 Manufacturer Tattu UPC (GTIN) 889551003551 Discharge Plug XT-30 Voltage / Cell Count 14.8 Volt (4 Cell) Battery Capacity (mAh) 850 C-Rating 95
No Air Shipping
Please note that shipping regulations have recently changed for batteries. We are no longer able to ship lithium polymer batteries via any Air shipping method. This includes all international destinations outside the USA. In the USA, you will only be presented with ground based shipping options if your order contains a lipo battery. If you need to receive your order quickly and would like to ship with one day or two day shipping options, consider splitting your order up into an order of only batteries (shipping ground) and everything else.
Due to IATA shipping regulations, batteries shipping AIR must have a charge of less than 30%. A lithium polymer battery which stays in this state for long periods of time will become damaged. For this reason, GetFPV will not be shipping batteries using Air shipping.