One of the oldest and most loved memes on the internet
The humble badger is the namesake of Armattan's newest flagship. With a design based off of the Marmotte frame, the Badger updates it with removable arms: carefully designed to ensure a rock-solid construction.
- This is the newest revision of Armattan's titanium cage; the same as on the Marmotte. And just in case you haven't heard what the perks of this cage are compared to any other, we'll run through them quickly here.
- Independent HD camera tilt means there's no need to deal with foam wedges for the front or back of your recording camera.
- A wide range of FPV cam tilt options. From 10 degrees to way too much.
- 1mm FPV-cam savers: these are designed to bend so your camera won't break.
- A minimized weight due to a state of the art, 6-axis milling process.
- And the best part? All of these perks come on top of the firm mount and incredible protection that you've come to expect from an Armattan product.
Since having removable arms is the major draw for this release, we wanted to specifically mention how they work. The arms mount up with two bolts and two sunk-nuts each. The sunk-nuts go straight into the 4mm baseplate, so there's no need to worry about delamination. When installed, the arms meet in the center of the baseplate, further locking down the construction. We're providing you with a remarkably solid, precise product, and we know that you will have full confidence in this frame.
This frame comes with tons of other bells and whistles. As you've come to expect, an extended-aluminum rear provides a protected mount for your VTX antenna no matter whether you use a TBS, SMA, or U.FL style connector. The frame maintains compatibility with 5.5-inch props for those of you who like to ride the line, and the long body means you can more easily fit an HD camera and a bigger lipo, even with high cam tilt. The FC can mount up on either the 30.5mm or 20mm options, and there are even 20mm rear provisions as well for a VTX or any other board.
Add the differences in carbon and the extra hardware, and you're probably expecting this frame to be considerably heavier than the fixed arm version (the Marmotte). Well due to our experience in design and some clever optimization, we've kept the difference down to 15g. You can thank us later.
In the unfortunate instance that you meet the ground at a high rate of speed (and damage does occur), Armattan is offering a full bumper-to-bumper warranty for the Badger frame. Included in the list price is a warranty that covers all of the pieces (both Carbon Fiber AND Aluminum) for that added peace of mind.
- Frame Weight: approx. 130 grams
- Motor to Motor: 236mm
- Frame Shape: Compressed X
- Main Plate Thickness: 4mm
- Arm Thickness: 4mm
- Motor Mount Pattern: 22xx
- FC Stack Mount: 20mm and 30.5mm compatible
- FPV Camera Mount: Mini-camera (21mm)
- FPV Antenna Mounts: TBS, SMA, and U.FL compatible
- Max Stack Height: 20mm
- Warrantied Parts: All
- Steel Bolts
- Titanium Cage
- Aluminum Standoffs
- Motor Size: 2306
- ESCs: 30a
- Prop Size: Up to 5.5"
- LiPo: 4-5S/1500mAh
- 2x Camera-cage brackets
- 2x Camera-cage anchors
- 10x 4mm M3 iron bolts
- 14x 6mm M3 12.9 grade steel bolts
- 8x 8mm M3 12.9 grade steel bolts
- 10x 10mm M3 12.9 grade steel bolts
- 12x Sunknuts
- 4x 16mm M3 iron bolts
- 6x 2.5mm M2 cuphead iron bolts
- 1x 23mm front standoff
- 2x tail posts
- 2x camera savers
- 4x 6mm M3 standoffs
- 4x nuts
- 2x M6 nylon washers
- 1x 2mm Top (LiPo) plate
- 1x 1.5mm HD Cam plate
- 1x 4mm Main plate
- 2x Antenna mount plates (TBS and SMA)
- 1x Lipo strap
- 1x LiPo foam pad
- 1x HD camera foam pad
- 4x Dog-bone landing pads
- 1x Antenna mount
- 1x SMA grommet
- 1x Diamond-coated steel file
- 1x Build instructions
- Additional Information
SKU 10870 Manufacturer Armattan UPC (GTIN) No