The APD F-Series ESCs bring forward a ground-breaking new design utilizing a Powerful 32bit F3 running brand-new firmware developed from the ground up.
The F3 processor ensures no input commands are missed, even at the highest input update rates. Its bleeding-edge features include ‘PWM-frequency dithering, and Active Phase-current Demagnetisation to ensure the smoothest control at high power, whilst maintaining maximum efficiency.
Compatible with the latest Protocols including ProShot up to 3MBs/S.
With peak power ratings up to 18kW, these ESCs will have no trouble powering your craft.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia using only the highest quality components, ensuring no sacrifice in reliability.
- Plug and play firmware
- True 10bit resolution
- Virtually no setup time, with simple motor reverse solder tab
- Auto-detect PWM – Standard 1-2mS, up to 500Hz
- Auto-detect Multishot – Up to 32Khz
- Auto-detect ProShot or Dshot any frequency range
- ProShot1000 to ProShot3000 capable (1-3Mbs/s)
- Dshot300 to Dshot2400 capable (0.3-2.4Mbs/s)
- Up to 750,000 eRPM
- Auto PWM-freq
- Auto Timing Advance
- HBM (Hectic Boost Mode) ensures this will deliver maximum thrust, outperforming any other ESC
- Telemetry output
- Intelligent current sensing
- LED indication
- Digital commands over Proshot (including anti-turtle mode)
- Digital commands over Dshot
- 8-Layer PCB to ensure minimal track resistance
- Weight 36g
- Cells: Up to 14S
- Continuous Current: 200A
- Burst Current: 300A
- Dimensions 73 × 34 × 20 mm
* Continuous current ratings are at a 100% throttle duty cycle. Continuous rating is defined as max sustained current at 100% throttle for 60 seconds with 33 m/s airflow.
Documentation and Datasheets can be found at: docs.powerdrives.net
- Additional Information
SKU 11578 Manufacturer Advanced Power Drives UPC (GTIN) 032733836373 Static Block No