Get ultimate versatility with your DJI FPV Goggles. This Fat Shark receiver module adapter fits on the side of the DJI Digital FPV Goggles to give you the ability to use 3rd party analog video receiver modules! It is compatible with Fat Shark style modules, however, this is not a Fat Shark product.
The board hooks into the 3.5mm input jack on the goggles which in turn transfers video and audio signals from the external analog receiver to the high-quality screen of DJI FPV goggles for viewing! (Or even recording the analog footage with the new DJI firmware).
This compact and affordable adapter is easy to install and won't void your warranty!
V2 now comes with a power switch!
- Input Voltage: 2S-4S (DC5.5x2.1mm)
- Internal Voltage: 5V 3A (with pad output)
- Output Voltage: 2S-4S (DC 5.5x2.1mm)
- Signal Input: Standard Fat Shark Receiver Port
- Including third-party receivers: Realacc, Furious, etc.
- Signal output: standard audio / video
- Dimension: 48x28x12mm
- Weight: 10g (without extension cable)
Note: Picture below is V1, V2 now also has a power switch onboard.
- 1x Analog Receiver Module Adapter Board V2
- 1x Mounting Board and Screws
- 1x A/V Cable
- 1x Power Cable
- Additional Information
SKU 11678 Manufacturer GetFPV Affiliate UPC (GTIN) 032733835963 Static Block No
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price $49.99