Airbot has updated their Typhoon32 with added capacitance to give you a cleaner signal by reducing power noise generated by your quad. Along with the latest features such as Dshot1200 and BLHeli32, this ESC has everything you need for a full-size build. Airbot is known for their build quality so you know you're getting a premium product.
Unlike the Ori32 in Airbot's line of 4-in-1 ESC's, the Typhoon32 is made for full-size quads with 30.5x30.5mm mounting holes.
If you know you'll be pushing your build, make sure you pick up the Typhoon32 Heatsink, made specifically for this ESC to help reduce heat getting to the critical components.
- 4in1 ESC with 30.5x30.5mm mounting holes - supports DSHOT 1200, BLHELI32 firmware.
- Added additional capacitors to reduce power noise.
- 32bit ESC with BLHELI32 firmware
- Supports 3-6S lipo input
- 4PWM input
- Voltage output (VBAT)
- Supports Oneshot / Multishot / Dshot PWM
- Mounting holes 30.5x30.5mm
- Supports damped light
- NO BEC
- 1x Typhoon32 4-in-1 ESC
- Additional Information
SKU 8512 Manufacturer Airbot UPC (GTIN) 783057344234