Introducing the AirBlade Creampuff Lite Carbon Fiber Frame Kit. Our flagship AirBlade Creampuff design was introduced 3 years ago as one of the first lightweight frames to use 2 inch 2S powertrain. The signature look of this design is an X frame design with the flight stack in the center. Over the years the design changes to meet with technological advances. This year, we revised this design to accommodate 16x16 and 26x26 mounting holes for new FC like the one from BetaFPV.
We're envisioning a light build using the BetaFPV F4 AIO 2S Brushless Flight Controller or Happymodel Crazybee F4 Pro FC and 0804 or 1103 brushless motors to run up to 65mm props. The primary focus of this design is to create a light build that can run 65mm. There are two versions of the base plate, 1.5mm for 1S setups and 2.5mm for heavier and more powerful 2S setups.
- Supports 16x16, 20x20m and 26x26 Flight controller mounting holes
- Supports mounting holes for 0802, 0804, 1103 brushless motors
- Supports up to 65mm props.
- Uses hooks and elastic bands (not included) to mount batteries. This allows you to use a battery of any size and shape
- Frame thickness 2.5mm
- Frame weight: 6.4g (no hardware)
- 1x Creampuff Lite Frame (2.5mm)
- 1x Plastic canopy (random color)
- 1x Hardware pack
- Additional Information
SKU 10148 Manufacturer Airblade UPC (GTIN) 082652054693