This is the 8-Bit Mini 3 Axis AlexMos Brushless Gimbal Controller with IMU brought to you by DYS. The mini version packs all of the same features as the larger versions in a small 46.6x30mm size for the main controller board. The IMU is also included along with the cable.
This 8-Bit controller can be used for 3-axis camera stabilizing systems which can be mounted to a UAV or for a handheld brushless camera gimbal.
More info about the AlexMos BGC at - www.basecamelectronics.com
Changelog compared to 2.2 version:
- Bug fixed: multiple YAW turns caused variable overflow and instability
- Bug fixed: if the system starts in the YAW lock mode, the camera can accidentally rotate to fixed angle.
- If Flight Controller (EXT_FC) is connected and calibrated, the system becomes more stable in the bigger range of inclination angles (even pitched +-80 degrees)
- Battery monitoring and buzzer:
- Voltage drop compensation (PID becomes stable during whole battery lifecycle)
- Low-Voltage alarms and motor cut-off
(This feature will be supported on some newest boards or old ones with the hardware mod: voltage divider 33k/10k connected to pin 19 and active buzzer connected to pin 32. See user manual for details (coming soon)
- RC mapping improved: Any of PWM, Sum-PPM, or Analog modes may be set for any of RC inputs separately.
- it lets to use YAW-encoder or joystick together with RC control or External Flight Controller
- it may be required to re-configure RC inputs after firmware upgrade.
- Serial API extended by the 'C' command (camera control). Example written in C++ for Arduino is provided in doc.
- (GUI) New Full-screen mode available to better fit GUI in small displays
- (GUI) Bug fixed: firmware upgrade fails if working path contains spaces
|Size of the board:||46.6×30 mm|
|Power supply voltage:||9 -18 V (3s-4s LiPo)|
Regular Price: $34.99
Special Price $19.99