5V Step-Up Voltage Regulator
About this product
This micro sized step-up voltage regulator is perfect for supplying 5v power (from a lower voltage source like a 1s Lipo) to your gear that needs specifically 5v range. Power 5v flight cameras, LED lights or other gear that can only run on 5v.
The compact (0.32″×0.515″) U3V12F5 switching step-up (or boost) voltage regulator takes an input voltage as low as 2.5 V and efficiently boosts it to 5 V. The pins have a 0.1″ spacing, making this board compatible with standard solderless breadboards and perfboards.
- input voltage: 2.5 V – VOUT
- fixed 5 V output with 4% accuracy
- 1.4 A switch allows for input currents up to 1.4 A
- 2 mA typical no-load quiescent current
- integrated over-temperature shutoff
- small size: 0.515″ × 0.32″ × 0.1″ (13 × 8 × 3 mm)
Typical Efficiency and Output Current
The efficiency of a voltage regulator, defined as (Power out)/(Power in), is an important measure of its performance, especially when battery life or heat are concerns. As shown in the graphs below, this switching regulator typically has an efficiency of 80 to 90%.
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|