Designed with the FPV racer in mind, these antennas combine small form and high durability with top-notch performance for the ultimate competitive advantage. These antennas have strengthened cables with a special low profile choke to ensure the highest axial ratio and video clarity. While they do run exposed, the antennas have a large reinforced nylon hub at the feed which will allow a racer to repeatedly bend them back to shape and fly again after many crashes.
- Easily bends back to shape after a crash.
- Exposed antenna to save weight.
- Lower profile version of the LHCP Airblade
- Shaft (center feed) is reinforced with a thick bead of nylon.
- Smaller, lighter, more compact with same performance.
- Frequency: 5.8GHz (5725-5875MHz)
- Beam-width: 360deg
- Axial Ratio: -0.67
- Gain: -1.47DBIC
- Dimension: 53mm tall by 40mm wide at the top
- Weight: 6g
- Polarization: Right Hand Circularly Polarized (RHCP)
- 1x 5.8Ghz antenna with straight SMA male connector
- Additional Information
SKU 3037 Manufacturer Video Aerial Systems Antenna Frequency 5.8GHz
Regular Price: $49.99
Special Price $29.99
Regular Price: $69.99
Special Price $52.49