This is the 32Bit 3 Axis AlexMos Brushless Gimbal Controller with IMU with a plastic case to protect the components brought to you by DYS.
This 32Bit controller can be used for high-quality 3-axis camera stabilizing systems which can be mounted to a UAV or for a handheld brushless camera gimbal.
More info about the AlexMos BGC at - www.basecamelectronics.com
- 32-bit MCU — ARM Cortex M4. Effectively calculates the complex tasks for 3-axis stabilization.
- Allows camera control with a RC or analog joystick.
- Use several switchable profiles for different modes of operation
- Supports variety of RC protocols: PWM, Sum-PPM, spektrum and s-bus.
- Battery voltage monitoring, compensating voltage drop in the PID-regulator.
- Low battery alarm (output to 5V active buzzer).
- Increased number of inputs for controlling signals + 3 additional reserved input/output AUX1-AUX3.
- Can supply up to 1A current for external devices on the 5V power line.
- Dedicated UART-socket to connect optional Bluetooth module
- Reverse-polarity protection, overheat and overcurrent protection
- USB interface for the PC connection, to configure, control and upgrade firmware.
- Graphical user interface to manage the settings. Windows / OS X / Linux versions.
- Control through the Serial-protocol using dedicated API.
- Improved attitude estimation algorythms
- Optional second IMU, that will increase the short-term precision of the stabilization 10x-30x times and will make stable work in any frame position.
|Size of the board:||50×50 mm|
|Distance between the mounting holes:||45 mm|
|Diameter of the mounting holes:||3 mm|
|Power supply voltage:||8–25 V (3s-5s LiPo)|
|Maximum motor current:||1,5 A|
|5V output current to power external devices:||up to 1 A|
Regular Price: $34.99
Special Price $19.99