The LaForge V2 Pro module is a 5.8GHz spectrum scanner with OLED display and a load of features that will forever change the way you FPV.
Designed exclusivly for the Fat Shark module bay. With this main module you will immediately have the power to quickly tune into your crafts channel, or scan the spectrum to find a free channel, or even tune into a friends channel.
But it doesn't stop there; add the diversity module for an even more reliable FPV experience or get the video transmitter that can quickly bind to the LaForge Pro Module. And use the LaForge Handheld IR Remote to make connecting your Module and Transmitter a breeze!
Download the LaForge Manual by clicking here.
- Now with Push Button instead of Scroll Wheel
- Fat Shark Channel Button integration: Easily change channels now with the stock Fat Shark button on top of the goggles.
- Save Channel: Startup with last saved channel and settings.
- Screen Saver: Display current channel, call sign, and signal strength.
- Settings Menu: Calibrate RSSI, set call sign, frequency order, save.
- Quick Save: Hold select for 2 seconds in manual mode & Search Mode.
- Status LEDs: Indicates power, status, and active antenna.
- IR Emitter: Quickly bind to the LaForge Pro module. (Recommended as a backup source for pro module. IR Remote is the preferred method)Quickly bind to the LaForge Pro module.
- Three Button navigation: Up, down, select.
- Manual Mode: Set channel manually.
- Search Mode: Search next channel based on signal strength.
- Scanner: Scan spectrum of all 40 channels.
- Clean Power: Large 470uf tantalum capacitor.
- Antenna Connector: SMA
- Dual Antenna Filter
|5740||5760||5780||5800||5820||5840||5860||5880||Band F / Airwave|
|5658||5695||5732||5769||5806||5843||5880||5917||Band C / Raceband
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government’s rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)