The QAV500 version 1.2 is a purpose built FPV quadcopter frame. It dramatically reduces vibrations to the Flight Controller, cameras, and other electronics with a unique clean/dirty frame separation. The frame can be flown with 3 cameras simultaneously including 1 HD "down" camera. To read more about the QAV500 and see videos, check out qav500.com.
New in version 1.2
- The arms now have threaded mounting holes. Arms are now mounted with 8 M3 screws and no longer have a long screw with lock nut sticking out.
- The arms now have a larger wire channel to enable thicker motor wires.
- The kit now includes an additional 16 M3 button head lock nut screws to mount most out-runner motors.
New in version 1.1
- Improved Power Distribution Board that prevents electrical shorts
- Now includes regular nuts for the Orange RC Bobbins which make mounting the bobbins easier (this has been the case for all kits shipped in the past 3-4 weeks already)
- Now includes 2 extra Orange RC Bobbins (this has been the case for all kits shipped in the past 3-4 weeks already)
- 3 G10 Fiberglass Frame Plates
- 4 Machined Aluminum Arms
- 1 Power Distribution Frame Plate (solder the ESCs and Lipo connection directly to this board)
- 11 10mm Aluminum Spacers
- 12 35mm Aluminum Spacers
- 6 "Orange RC Bobbins" to connect the clean and dirty frame halves
- 1 "fpvmanuals" Lipo Strap made by Scorpion
- 1 Piece of Neoprene tape to help pad and mount FC and/or Cameras
- 16 M3 Button Head screws to mount motors
- Various other hardware, screws, and nuts
- NOTE: Landing Gear not included!