These aluminum motor mounts extend the arms of the QAV250 enabling mounting of 6" props while also tilting the motors to a 10 degree angle all in a single part. This angled motor mount extension facilitates the QAV250 to fly at a lower angle of attack when performing fast forward flight ("FFF") thereby reducing drag, increasing speed, and keeping cameras more level. The part is light, strong, and machined out of a single piece. The mount attaches to any stock QAV250 airframe with 4 screws. No nuts required. The motor attaches to the angled mount as usual. Patent Pending.
NOTE: This part is only compatible with the Lumenier QAV250. It will not work on mini quads from other manufacturers.
- Weight Per Mount: 7g
- Material: Extruded and CNC-Machined Aluminum
- Color: Anodized Black
- 2 Left Motor Mount Extensions
- 2 Right Motor Mount Extensions
- 16x M3x4mm Motor Mounting Screws
- 16x M3x6mm Extension Mounting Screws
- 16x M2x4mm Motor Mounting Screws
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price $34.99