The Lumenier F4 AIO Flight Controller combines a STM32F4 MCU, Betaflight OSD, full PDB, 12v 3A and 5v 3A BEC, Current Sensor, all in 1 compact package and weighing only 10g! Like other Betaflight OSD enabled flight controllers, you’ll be able to tune your PID’s using your transmitter and use the drag and drop OSD setup in the OSD tab of the BetaFlight Configurator.
- STM32F4 MCU (Spi connected to Gyro)
- Built in PDB for direct connect of ESC power and signal wires
- Built in high current bar
- Direct battery connect 3-6S with filtered Output of 5v 3A, 12v 3A
- SBUS/PPM + DSMX Ports
- SPI Gyro MPU6000
- On-Board Drag and Drop OSD (controlled by BetaFlight, FC over SPI bus)
- Onboard SD Memory for Blackbox
- Built-in Current Sensor (~140A)
- 3x UART
- Buzzer output
- WS2812B LED output
- Mounting holes: 30.5 x 30.5mm
- Target: 3.1.7 VGOODDHF4, LUXF4OSD in BF 3.2+
- Firmware: Betaflight
- 1x Lumenier F4 AIO Flight Controller
- 1x XT60 flat mount power connector
- 1x Set of nylon spacers (5mm and 3mm), screws and nuts
NOTE - 3.3V is not provided - a Pololu can supply this.
Happy Customer review by Levi on 8/24/2017
Clean build! Needed to use rubber standoffs, which is pretty common for the AIO builds it seems, as they get more vibrations from all the extra wiring, is my guess. However, stock BF pids after soft mounting are incredible, and after a little tuning, this board runs even better. Super clean build, zero video noise issues. I could not be happier.
One of the Best review by Jerry W on 8/11/2017
This is a great FC. One of the best I've used. The build quality of the circuit board is excellent with nice, thick pads. Soldering is straightforward. It has everything you need except the ESCs. Makes for a clean, high quality build.
WOW review by Colten on 7/12/2017
What an FC it has everything you want and need runs 8k8k like gold!!! Super smooth easy to solder a must get for your quad and oh yeah its an f4!!!