For a limited time, if you purchase an RTF in this bundle, you'll receive a bonus item for a huge discount or even free!
You might remember our old fleet of RTF frames we hand-built in our warehouse, from the original QAV250 to the QAV-X CHARPU, GetFPV had an array of different RTF's to choose from. After a break from the build bench, we are back building RTF's of our newest frames! Built with the same care and eye for detail as before, our latest builds feature the latest tech and electronics to make your quad a freestyle monster!
Choose your choice of receiver protocol. (Frsky, DSMX, or Crossfire) Then select any other gear you might need for the ultimate FPV setup! While you may purchase your other gear separately, we've selected some of the most popular options in this bundle so you know you'll have the best options all on one page.
IMPORTANT: If you choose a Crossfire RTF, you NEED an additional Crossfire Transmitter to hook up to your radio. FrSky and DSMX use their own respective radios as normal.
About the Airframe
The XILO Phreak FPV Racing Quadcopter is a stretched X, durable, finely tuned airframe designed for FPV racing.
The Phreak features high-quality 3k carbon that can take a beating. We know that racing frames take a lot of punishment so you want a quad that is easy to repair and work on, and won't cost an arm and a leg. Each 4mm arm and plates are CNC milled out of a solid sheet of high-quality XILO carbon fiber. The outer weave of the carbon fiber runs 100% down each arm of the XILO Phreak (0/90 weave), maximizing the strength of the carbon and arms. The center layers are offset at 45 degrees providing even and balanced strength throughout the entire plate.
The airframe features removable 4mm carbon fiber arms and 2mm thick top and bottom plates. The arms are sandwiched between the bottom plate and 2mm battery plate giving you an incredible 8mm thick of carbon fiber at the center of the body. Each arm is secured in place with just 2 screws and a steel press fit nuts in the main plate. This allows you to swap an arm by simply taking out 1 screw and loosening the other, pulling the arm out of the slot. It is very fast and easy to work on!
This RTF has been fully built and test flown for you, so you can simply bind your radio and go! Our professional build team takes the guesswork out of building and tuning for you by pre-programming the flight controller settings and using only high-quality XILO motors, ESCs, and FPV gear.
Note: Current RTF's are being built with 5" arms. Additional arm sizes should be available in the future.
May or may NOT come with POPO.
- RTF fully built and test flown by our technicians at our Florida facility.
- Pre-tuned with XILO racing settings
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe
- Easy arm swaps - swap arms by removing only 1 screw!
- Ultra-durable 8mm of carbon at center of frame
- Equipped with POPO Pro motors and props
- Black and blue XILO color scheme - from spacers and props to vibration grommets.
- Compact size for 5" propellers, 210mm motor to motor.
- Black Oxide steel screws
- Easy grip blue anodized spacers
- "Bumpers" on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash
- Lightweight and rigid
- Airframe: 86g (airframe + hardware)
- AUW: The XILO Phreak FPV Racing Quadcopter RTF has an AUW of 300g (excluding battery)
RTF Included Components and Parts
A fully built and tested XILO Phreak FPV Racing Quadcopter
- 1x XILO Phreak FPV Racing Quadcopter - 5"
- 1x XILO Medium Lipo Strap - 16x250mm
- 1x RunCam Robin XILO Edition - 700TVL 4:3 Micro FPV Camera (2.1mm)
- 2x Lumenier 5x5.3x3 - Gate Breaker Propeller (Set of 4 - Transparent Blue)
- 1x Lumenier TX5GS 25-200-500mW 5.8GHz FPV Transmitter w/ BFCMS Control (MMCX)
- 4x XILO POPO Pro 2207 2550KV Motor - or - XILO 2207 2550KV Motor
- 1x XILO Stax Combo - F4 Flight Controller + 45A BLHeli_32 6s 4-in-1 ESC
- 1x XILO AXII MMCX 5.8GHz Antenna (RHCP)
- 1x FrSky R-XSR 2.4GHz 16CH ACCST Micro Receiver w/ S-Bus & CPPM or Spektrum Quad Race Serial Receiver w/ Telemetry or TBS Crossfire Nano Rx
Additional Suggested Parts (not included in the RTF)
- Lipo: XILO 1300mAh 4s 100c (recommended) or XILO 1300mAh 5s 100c (advanced)
- FPV Goggles
- Budget: Fat Shark Recon V3 FPV Goggles
- Budget-Midrange: Fat Shark Scout FPV Goggles
- Midrange: Eachine EV200D Diversity HD FPV Goggles
- Premium: Fat Shark Dominator HDO FPV Goggles
- HD Action Camera: GoPro Hero5 Session or GoPro HERO7 Black
- Radio Transmitter: FrSky X9D Plus or DX8 Gen 2 DSMX® 8-Channel Transmitter
- Crossfire Transmitter (Required if using Crossfire Rx): TBS Crossfire TX LITE or TBS Crossfire Micro TX
LIMITED TIME OFFER
Most importantly, when you buy an RTF in this bundle, you'll automatically be able to receive a free bonus item of your choice! Choose from either:
- 50% off a XILO 4S Lipo Battery
- FREE Premium Tech Support Session with one of our FPV wizards
- FREE Liftoff FPV Simulator License
We know building and tuning your own RTF can be hard and time-consuming. We also know that even with a fully-built RTF, you may need additional help binding and setting everything up! In that case, a free premium tech support session with our expert staff can iron out all the kinks and get you up and flying in no time!
If you already know what's what, you might want the 50% off lipo! A perfect addition to your RTF, since they do not come with a battery.
Maybe you have a plethora of lipos hanging around but want to practice some insane maneuvers in a simulator before destroying your favorite quad. In that case, Liftoff is your best choice! An amazing flight sim that runs on the Steam platform on your computer.
Note: If you choose tech support or Liftoff you will receive your virtual code through your e-mail linked to your account shortly after purchase.
Note: If you are buying this bundle from outside the United States and choose the Lipo Battery as your gift. You MUST open an account with our new shipping partner MyUS.com This is to enable your order to be shipped by air overseas, otherwise, you will not be able to check out with the battery selected.
- Additional Information
SKU 10567 UPC (GTIN) No
Regular Price: $159.99
Special Price $149.99
As low as: $566.98
Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price $19.99