TBS Vendetta 2 FPV Quadcopter
TBS Vendetta 2 FPV Quadcopter
Out of Stock
About this product
- Motors: CP2205/2300kV
- Propellers: HQ 5x4x3 V1S Durable PC
- VTx / OSD: TBS FPVision replaces CORE PRO/Unify Pro
- Camera: ZeroZero V2
- Weight: 30g weight loss, despite more powerful motors
- Internal plastic tray has been re-done. Cleaning up the wiring and shedding a lot of weight
- The outer carbon fiber shell has been strengthened
- Accessibility of TBS FPVision USB connector as well as FC connector
Full carbon fiber monocoque, quick swap arms, solder-free repairs, ready to fly as 240 size fpv racer, for 5" props. But it doesn't stop there! Sporting the brand new TBS Triumph in combination with the TBS CORE Pro and TBS Unify Pro, the TBS Vendetta allows you to configure every parameter of your FPV racer via R/C stick commands! Each drone comes tuned and test-flown by our professional tuning expert, Magnus. Install a receiver, strap on a 4S battery and the TBS VENDETTA will tear a hole into the sky, and you're coming along for the ride!
Carbon fiber all the way
All structural parts on the TBS VENDETTA 2are made out of custom-made carbon fiber layup. The arms are made from flat 3.5mm thick carbon fiber plates, machined to precise standards on a 4-axis CNC machine, fully chamfered to prevent delamination. The body is a pure work of art, which starts its life as a hand molded tubular 2mm carbon fiber master. It is trimmed down by a 4-axis CNC machine to save weight. Smooth and rounded edges in the CNC cuts are our way of showing off. The matte finish is sand blasted, because attention to detail requires it.
Tight integration, modular design
The entire FPV racer is built around the idea of countless self-contained parts working together hand in hand for a unified user experience. Starting from the TBS ZeroZero FPV camera, to the TBS POWERCUBE and TBS CORE PRO, everything is repairable without a soldering iron, and with just two tools. This does not prevent you from configuring all tuning parameters via the built-in OSD, to changing VTx channels or power levels.
From box to air: 5 minutes
The TBS VENDETTA 2 comes pre-tuned, and the R/C Calibration Wizard takes you through the setup steps. Just strap in a R/C receiver, tune your goggles to BOSCAM A CH1, and start setting up your controls (both R/C receiver, goggles and FPV video receivers are sold separately). The arms arrive in detached state to allow quick access to the R/C receiver bay the first time.
Built to grow
From the structural rigidity to the over-powered ESCs, everything has been developed with your progress as a pilot in mind. A step to 6S with bigger motors to gain ridiculous power-to-weight ratios, custom arms for higher efficiency motors and props, or simply a different motor setup to suit your tastes are easily possible, thanks to the MT30 connectors and the quick swap arms. You can even carry different pairs of arms with unique motor and props combos installed for every occasion, and mount what you fancy!
- 240-sized RTF FPV Racer
- Quick-replace 3.5mm carbon fiber arms, MT30 connectors
- Cobra CP2205/2300kV Motor, HQ 5x4x3 V1S Durable PC
- TBS PowerCube with fastest F3 board available, 2-6S capable Bulletproof 30/50A ESCs
- Compatible with PPM, SBUS, XBUS, Spektrum R/C systems
- TBS FPVision- Fully configurable via OSD, no PC required
- GoPro 3/4 and Mobius / Runcam mount included, both 10 and 30 degree variations
- Lost model alarm
- 380g weight without Battery or HD camera
- Manual (coming soon)
- Media files & desktop backgrounds
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|