These authentic Samsung cells are some of the highest quality 18650 batteries out there. These batteries are used for many applications, but in the drone world, they are a perfect fit for the Fatshark battery case, keeping your goggles powered for numerous flights.
- Model: 18650
- Lithium Ion
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Nominal discharge capacity: 3000mAh
- Charge: 1.50A, 4.20V,CCCV 150mA cut-off
- Discharge: 0.2C, 2.5V discharge cut-off
- Standard charge: CCCV, 1.50A, 4.20 ± 0.05 V, 150mA cut-off
- Rapid charge: CCCV, 4A, 4.20 ± 0.05 V, 100mA cut-off
- Charging time: Standard charge : 180 min / 150mA cut-off Rapid charge: 70 min (at 25 °C) / 100mA cut-off
- Max. continuous discharge: 15A(at 25°C), 60% at 250 cycle
- Cell weight: 48.0g
- Cell dimension: 64.85 ± 0.15mm(H)X18.33 ± 0.07mm(D)
- 2x Samsung 3.7v 18650 3000mAh Lithium Ion Batteries
|Voltage / Cell Count||3.7 Volt (1 Cell)|
|Battery Capacity (mAh)||3000|
No Air Shipping
Please note that shipping regulations have recently changed for batteries. We are no longer able to ship lithium polymer batteries via any Air shipping method. This includes all international destinations outside the USA. In the USA, you will only be presented with ground based shipping options if your order contains a lipo battery. If you need to receive your order quickly and would like to ship with one day or two day shipping options, consider splitting your order up into an order of only batteries (shipping ground) and everything else.
Due to IATA shipping regulations, batteries shipping AIR must have a charge of less than 30%. A lithium polymer battery which stays in this state for long periods of time will become damaged. For this reason, GetFPV will not be shipping batteries using Air shipping.