The Lumenier QAV-XS FPV racing quadcopter is a Stretch X, lightweight, super stiff, finely tuned airframe designed for high-performance FPV Drone Racing. The QAV-XS was hand built, tuned and flight tested. This racing airframe is stripped down to the bare essentials without sacrificing strength and durability. This version features a durable 4mm carbon fiber main unibody plate.
The QAV-XS features a unique FPV camera and HD mounting system. The FPV camera is recessed partially below top plate and protected by the top crossbar, guarding your electronics. At the same time, the camera side walls act as an angled wedge to set your HD camera on for recording, such as a GoPro, at a 35-degree angle. No need to 3D print custom mounts to angle up your camera anymore, just add some of the included neoprene foam, securely strap down your camera and fly!
This RTF has been fully built and test flown for you, so you can simply bind your Spektrum radio and go! Our professional build team takes the guesswork out of building and tuning for you by pre-programming the flight controller settings and using only high-quality Lumenier motors, ESCs and FPV gear.
- This RTF version is fully built, test flown and comes with everything to get you going. Just bind the receiver and set up your radio and you're good to go.
- Dual purpose FPV and HD camera mounting solution.
- Compact size for 5" propellers, 214mm motor to motor.
- Black Oxide steel screws
- Easy grip black anodized spacers
- "Bumpers" on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash, just like the QAV250.
- Included power distribution board and XT-60 Pig-Tail to power ESCs and FPV flight electronics.
- LiPo battery protection plate included.
- Designed around popular 26mm sized cams in cases such as the Lumenier CM-650 or HS1177.
- Support to carry HD camera at 35-degree angle(such as the GoPro 4, Mobius, etc).
- Lightweight and rigid
- VTX Wired for Smart Audio
- Airframe: 88g (airframe + hardware)
- AUW: The QAV-XS FPV Quadcopter is flown with an AUW of 295g (excluding battery)
RTF Included Components and Parts
- A fully built and tested Lumenier QAV-XS FPV Racing Quadcopter (4mm)
- 5" Anti-Vibration neoprene tape
- 1x Lumenier lipo strap
- 1x Custom 3D Printed AXII Mount
- 1x RunCam Eagle 2 Pro CM-1200 Lumenier Edition (White)
- 8x Lumenier 5x5x3 - Butter Cutter Propeller (4CW, 4CCW - Color May Vary)
- 1x Lumenier TX5GS 25-200-500mW 5.8GHz FPV Transmitter w/ BFCMS Control (MMCX)
- 4x Lumenier MX2206-9 2450KV Motor SKU: 6565
- 1x Lumenier BLHeli_32 32bit 35A 4-in-1 ESC 2-4s w/ BEC 3A/12v, 1A/5v, DSHOT 1200
- 1x Lumenier F4 AIO Flight Controller (F4, OSD, PDB, Curr., V.Reg.)
- 1x Lumenier AXII MMCX 5.8GHz Antenna (RHCP)
- 1x Spektrum Quad Race Serial Receiver w/ Telemetry (SPM4649T) SKU 6546
- 1x Anti-Vibration Flight Controller Standoff (set of 4) SKU 7096
Additional Suggested Parts (not included in the RTF)
- Lipo: Lumenier 1300mAh 3s (beginner) or Lumenier 1300mAh 4s (advanced)
- RC TX/RX: Spektrum DXe DSMX 2.4Ghz Sport Transmitter
- FPV Goggles: Fat Shark Attitude V3
- HD Recording Camera: GoPro Hero5 Black
"Lumenier" and "QAV" are registered trademarks of FPV Manuals LLC DBA Lumenier. Patents Pending.
- Additional Information
SKU 7065 Manufacturer Lumenier
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.