The Lumenier QAV-X CHARPU FPV racing quadcopter is a symmetrical X, light weight, super stiff, finely tuned airframe designed for high performance FPV Drone Racing. The QAV-X was created in collaboration with and named after the World-Famous Lumenier team pilot, CHARPU as featured in WIRED video article. This racing airframe is stripped down to the bare essentials without sacrificing strength and durability. This version features the durable 4mm carbon fiber main unibody plate.
The QAV-X features a unique FPV camera and HD mounting system. The FPV camera is recessed partially below top plate and protected by the top cross bar, guarding your electronics. At the same time, the camera side walls act as an angled wedge to set your HD camera on for recording, such as a GoPro, at a 35 degree angle. No need to 3D print custom mounts to angle up your camera anymore, just add some of the included neoprene foam, securely strap down your camera and fly!
This RTF has been fully built and test flown for you, so you can simply bind your FrSky radio and go! Our professional build team takes the guess work out of building and tuning for you by pre-programming the flight controller settings and using only high quality Lumenier motors, ESCs and FPV gear.
- This RTF version is fully built, test flown and comes with everything to get you going. Just bind the receiver and setup your radio and you're good to go.
- Dual purpose FPV and HD camera mounting solution.
- Compact size for 5" propellers, 214mm motor to motor.
- Black Oxide steel screws
- Easy grip black anodized spacers
- Multiple motor mounting holes to fit a variety of motors (M3 and M2 screw mounting patterns).
- "Bumpers" on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash, just like the QAV250.
- Included Lumenier 4Power power distribution board and XT-60 Pig-Tail to power ESCs and FPV flight electronics. The PDB can optionally be outfitted with a Pololu 12v or 5v voltage step-down (Pololu board not included).
- LiPo battery protection plate included.
- Designed around popular 26mm sized cams in cases such as the RunCam Eagle 2 Pro or HS1177.
- Support to carry HD camera at 35 degree angle(such as the GoPro 4, Mobius, etc).
- Lightweight and rigid
- VTX wired for Smart Audio
- Airframe: 88g (airframe + hardware), 93g (with battery protector plate).
- AUW: The QAV-X CHARPU FPV Quadcopter is flown with an AUW of 295g (excluding battery)
RTF Included Components and Parts
- A fully built and tested Lumenier QAV-X CHARPU FPV Racing Quadcopter (4mm)
- 5" Anti-Vibration neoprene tape
- 1x Lumenier lipo strap
- 1x Custom 3D Printed AXII Mount
- 8x Lumenier 5x4x3 (4xCW, 4xCCW Colors may vary)
- 4x Lumenier MX2206-9 2450KV Motor
- 1x Lumenier BLHeli_32 32bit 35A 4-in-1 ESC 2-4s w/ BEC 3A/12v, 1A/5v, DSHOT 1200
- 1x RunCam Eagle 2 Pro CM-1200 Lumenier Edition (White)
- 1x Lumenier TX5GS 25-200-500mW 5.8GHz FPV Transmitter w/ BFCMS Control (MMCX)
- 1x Lumenier F4 AIO Flight Controller (F4, OSD, PDB, Curr., V.Reg.)
- 1x FrSky R-XSR 2.4GHz 16CH ACCST Micro Receiver w/ S-Bus & CPPM
- 1x Lumenier AXII MMCX 5.8GHz Antenna (RHCP)
- The airframe is professionally hand built and test flown.
Additional Suggested Parts (not included in the RTF)
- Lipo: Lumenier 1300mAh 3s or Lumenier 1300mAh 4s
- RC TX/RX: FrSky Taranis X9D Plus 2.4GHz ACCST Radio
- FPV Goggles: Fat Shark Attitude V3
- HD Recording Camera: GoPro Hero5 Black
Lumenier F4 AIO Flight Controller
The Lumenier F4 AIO Flight Controller combines a STM32F4 MCU, Betaflight OSD, full PDB, 12v 3A and 5v 3A BEC, Current Sensor, all in 1 compact package and weighing only 10g! Like other Betaflight OSD enabled flight controllers, you’ll be able to tune your PID’s using your transmitter and use the drag and drop OSD setup in the OSD tab of the BetaFlight Configurator.
- STM32F4 MCU (Spi connected to Gyro)
- Built in PDB for direct connect of ESC power and signal wires
- Built in high current bar
- Direct battery connect 3-6S with filtered Output of 5v 3A, 12v 3A
- SBUS/PPM + DSMX Ports
- SPI Gyro MPU6000
- On-Board Drag and Drop OSD (controlled by BetaFlight, FC over SPI bus)
- Onboard SD Memory for Blackbox
- Built-in Current Sensor (~140A)
- 3x UART
- Buzzer output
- WS2812B LED output
Lumenier QAV-X CHARPU FPV Quadcopter flown by CHARPU himself!
The Lumenier QAV-X CHARPU FPV Quadcopter airframe flown by Tomz FPV
Drone Camps RC Unboxing of the QAV-X CHARPU
FPV Academy QAV-X Review
"Lumenier" and "QAV" are registered trademarks of FPV Manuals LLC DBA Lumenier. Patents Pending.
- Additional Information
SKU 6431 Manufacturer Lumenier UPC (GTIN) 768684792320
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price $26.99
Regular Price: $399.99
Special Price $239.99