The Babyhawk 85mm from Emax is a micro brushless quadcopter this is tons of fun to fly. It runs on an EMAX Femto micro F3 flight controller with STM32F303 CPU and MPU9250, ideal for micro brushless racing drone. It has aggressive flight characteristics and accurate operation with 1104 5250KV high RPM brushless motors and Bullet Series DShot ESCs. 520TVL CMOS camera, 5.8G 40CH VTX. 25mW / 200mW adjustable power for different flying environment.
- Wheelbase: 85mm
- Size: 132 x 132 x 48mm
- AIO FPV camera: 520TVL CMOS, 5.8G 40CH 25mW / 200mW
- Propeller: TS2345 tri-blade
- Flight controller: Femto micro F3
- Brushless motor: 1104 5250KV
- ESC: Bullet Series BLHeli - S 6A
- Weight: 60.3g
- EMAX All-in-One Camera and VTX 25MW CMOS
- EMAX Femto F3 FlightController/PDB board with built in 5v regulator
- EMAX Bullet 6A BLHeli 2S-4S Plug-In ESCs
- EMAX 1104 5000kv Brushless Motor
- EMAX 2.3" Propellers
- EMAX 85mm Molded PC Plastic Body/Frame
- EMAX 85mm Molded PC Plastic Motor Guards
* This is the PNP version which does not include battery, transmitter or receiver. The antenna type ( whip / cloverleaf antenna ) will be shipped at random.
Note: The Babyhawk seems to have compatibility issues when using the FrSky XM S-Bus Micro Receiver SKU 6766.
- Additional Information
SKU 7913 Manufacturer EMAX UPC (GTIN) No