The latest iteration of the Pixhawk by Hex Technology and ProfiCNC, the Pixhawk 2.1! Get Started on your road to Autonomy! This carrier board is compatible with the Intel Edison module but it is not included.
- Isolated and Dampened IMU reduces interference to sensors
- Foam padding filters high-frequency vibrations to the IMU
- Triple Redundant IMU with multiple gyroscopes, barometers, accelerometers, and magnetometers.
- Modular Flight controller - All inputs/outputs in a single DF17 connector.
- Built-in IMU heating systems allow flight at below freezing temperatures.
- Enhanced drop and shock resistance
- Useful for many applications - VTOL, plane, multicopter, boat, sub, general robotics
Built-in port for the Intel Edison companion computer to increase potential features - Edison purchased separately
HERE GNSS GPS
- Concurrent reception of up to 3 GNSS (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou)
- Industry leading –167 dBm navigation sensitivity
- Security and integrity protection
- Supports all satellite augmentation systems
- Advanced jamming and spoofing detection
- Notification RGB LED
- HMC5983 MAG, and LIS3MDL Mag
- 6CM Ground Plane
- The Pixhawk 2.1 Cube with vibration isolated IMU.
- Carrier board.
- One Power Module (For power redundancy, two power modules can be used.)
- Cable set that allows you to connect legacy telemetry radios, GPS, and various other sensors.
- Here GNSS
- Here Cable Set
CubePilot Visual Guide
Made in Taiwan
- Additional Information
SKU 8182 Manufacturer Hex Technology UPC (GTIN) No
Regular Price: $300.99
Special Price $131.14
Regular Price: $678.99
Special Price $509.24