ParaZero offers a smart and effective solution to address the industry’s safety challenges by designing the best-in-class autonomous drone safety system to keep bystanders on the ground below safe and protect the drone and payload from crashing.
The SafeAir M-200 drone safety system is an end to end solution that is designed for DJI’s Matrice 200 series.
SafeAir uses independent sensors to continuously monitor the drone’s flight data for anomalies. When critical failures have detected a series of autonomous safety measures are triggered:
- Deploy parachute
- Sound Alarm
- Control Descent
ParaZero’s SafeAirTM is the only proven drone safety solution that is reliable and effective in any drone emergency situation.
- Compatible with different antenna configurations excluding Matrice 210 RTK V2 model.
- Designed to protect the gimbal and dual camera payload.
- Easy plug and play installation and integration within 15 minutes.
- Automatic triggering of safety measures during emergencies or freefall.
- Audio warning for people on the ground.
- Access data logs from the black box
- Includes all mounting and necessary installation components.
- Authorized as safe to transport on commercial flights.
- Safety pin prevents unintended arming or activation. No risk of uncontrolled activation during handling, maintenance, and transportation.
- The industrial-grade system with the level of reliability found in commercial aviation systems.
- Total weight: 1.63 lbs / 740 grams
- Average altitude loss until full deployment: 30.5 feet / 9.3 meters
- Average descent rate: 14.4 feet per second / 4.4 meters per second
- Average impact energy: 32.5-48.7 ft lb / 44-66.6 Joules
- Compatible with Matrice 200 configurations
- 1 x ParaZero SafeAir Drone Safety System - Matrice 200 Series
- Additional Information
SKU 12116 Manufacturer ParaZero UPC (GTIN) No