Taken from the TSA website, "The TSA (Technology Student Association) is a national organization of students engaged in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM). Open to students enrolled in or who have completed technology education courses, TSA’s membership includes more than 250,000 middle and high school students across the United States. TSA is supported by educators, parents, and business leaders who believe in the need for a technologically literate society. Members learn through exciting competitive events, leadership opportunities, and much more. A wide range of activities makes TSA a positive experience for every student."
Teams will research, design, construct and program a drone which will be used to demonstrate their ability to complete the challenge or solve the problem for that year. Details about the competition and information related to it will be posted on the TSA website under Competitions/Themes and Problems.
This is an open source event, meaning that equipment can be bought from any manufacturer that meets the outlined specifications.
Lumenier has partnered with the TSA to create a program to teach students how to build and fly custom-built drones from start to finish.
More details to come.
The TSA 5" ARF comes with the following in the kit.
- 1x Black Polyamide Standoff Set (6mm)
- 4x Black Hex Standoffs 45mm (4 pcs)
- 1x M3x5 Button Head Steel Screw Set (50pcs)
- 1x Lumenier Medium Lipo Strap (3pcs)
- 4x Lumenier LX2205-12 2400KV Motor
- 1x Holybro PX4 2.4.6 "Pixhawk" & M8N GPS & PM & 100mW Radio Telemetry V3 (915Mhz)
- 1x Lumenier BLHeli_32 32bit 35A 4-in-1 ESC 2-4s w/ BEC 3A/12v, 1A/5v, DSHOT 1200
- 1x FrSky R-XSR 2.4GHz 16CH ACCST Micro Receiver w/ S-Bus & CPPM
- 1x Lumenier 5x5x3 - Butter Cutter Propeller (Set of 4 - Clear)
- 1x Holybro PX4FLOW Kit v1.31
- 1x Benewake TFMINI Micro LIDAR Module (12 m)
- 1x Mesh Netting for Drone
- Additional Information
SKU 9298 Manufacturer Lumenier UPC (GTIN) 721248874672
Regular Price: $3.99
Special Price $2.49