This is a new era for Whoop drones. 2S Whoop drones have the power to fly real acro like a larger quad but are still small enough, safe enough, and quiet enough to fly anywhere. Beta75X and Beta65X. X is for "eXtreme".
Latest versions in stock.
- ESC board is upgraded from 6A to 10A. Definitely gives your 2s whoop drone much more POWER.
- FC board is upgraded to V1.2. It can support programmable LED like WS2812 etc. Beta65X DOES NOT come with LED Board.
The Beta65X uses two 1S PH 2.0 Lipo batteries in tandem to equal a larger 2S battery. As shown below.
The AIO camera VTX on the Beta665X is a customized version of Z02. The VTX board and camera board are split and 35-degree camera mount for more fast flying. At the same time, it has all the other function of the Z02 camera, like output power switchable between 0mW, 25mW, and 200mW. Smart audio is available for VTX remote control in default.
How to change the frequency or output power via remote control, please check the manual Smart Audio.
Download the STL file for the camera mount.
- Beta65X start a new era of 2S whoop drones. With a big improvement in power, you could fly real acro, like a larger quad, but is still small enough, safe enough, and quiet enough to fly anywhere.
- With the high performance STM32F405 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight Omnibus 3.5.0 firmware, everyone could fly the Beta65X drone like a racing professor.
- Durable and light enough frame is customed for the Beta65X. Total weight of 26g gives pilots a good balance of weight and nice punch on a 2S battery.
- Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customed lightest 0802 17500KV motors with cable connectors. Just plug and play.
- 2pcs 1S 300mAh Lipo HV batteries are recommended in default. So pilot could also use their whoop batteries.
- Weight: 26g (without battery)
- Motors: 0802 17500KV with connector
- Props: 31mm 4-blades props, 1.0mm shaft hole
- Camera: Z02 AIO Camera 35 degree
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / Flysky
- Batteries: 300mah 1S Lipo HV Batteries
- CPU: STM32F405
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD) 3.5.0
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Smart Audio port is available for radio control VTX
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
- Dshot600 in default
- Input voltage: 2S Lipo
- Continuous current: 10A
- Peak current: 15A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Processor: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G
Z02 AIO Camera VTX
On the Beta65X, it is the customized version with VTX board and camera board split.
- Output power: 0mW, 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Antenna: Dipole ANT
- Frequency: 5.8GHz FCC Legal
- TV System: NTSC
- Field of view: 100-120 degrees with 1/4 lens
- 1 * Beta65X BNF 2S Whoop Quadcopter
- 1 * Spare 31mm 4-blades props (2CW+2CCW)
- 2 * 300mAh 1S Lipo HV batteries (Not for PNP version)
- 1 * Spare Canopy
How to Setup your Beta75X
Much of this setup guide is applicable to the Beta65X as well.
1. Update About the LED at the rear for Beta65X
The FC board is now upgraded to V1.2. It can support programmable LED like WS2812 etc. But there's NO rear LED holder for Beta65X by default.
2. I am interested in connecting an HD camera and DVR, but I don't want to overload the circuit of 5V.
The 5V regulator on the FC board could handle 2A of load. So you could use it for HD camera or DVR board. More details, please check the FC board page.
3. Does this drone have a current sensor?
This drone does NOT have a real current sensor. We use the virtual current meter in Betaflight. When properly calibrated, it can be accurate enough to be useful. Here is the pre-calibrated value out of the box.
set current_meter = VIRTUAL
set ibatv_scale = 90
set ibatv_offset = 29
4. How to connect the receiver to the 2S brushless FC?
Please don't forget to plug the battery when you try to connect the connector to the 2S brushless FC. Find out more details on our support page.
5. Cli Dump for different versions of the 2S Whoop are provided in our support page.
6. For some reason whenever I turn off and turn back on the quad vtx resets to 25mw even if I save the setting.
The button and SmartAudio cannot be used at the same time. You can either change the vtx setting by button or SmartAudio.
If you only use the button, you can find SmartAudio on the Ports page and set it to Disabled.
If you only use the SmartAudio, you can find more details here to know how to do this.
- Additional Information
SKU 9689 Manufacturer BETAFPV UPC (GTIN) 721248875716
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.