The Advanced Kit is perfect for anyone looking to get into whoop FPV racing. In this box, all the items needed to start FPV racing are included.
The 7x16mm 17500KV motors have a great improvement in punch and is a blast to fly! it has the perfect amount of power for either indoors or outdoors.
The TX02 radio transmitter is a great choice for beginners. Fully compatible with Frsky protocol and easy to use. The ergonomic design of this TX02 radio transmitter enables the tx fits comfortably in your hands.
The 5.8g video goggles VR006 were designed for beginners as well. Easy to set up, one-button auto search channel. With built-in batteries, it charges via a USB cable and works for 1 hour when fully charged.
Compared with the Starter Kit from BETAFPV, the Advanced Kit comes with professional racing firmware Betaflight. Pilots can tune, upgrade and custom the drones by themselves.
- Everything needed to get into FPV drone flight in one box. Drone, FPV Goggles, Radio Transmitter and more.
- Come with most popular racing drone firmware Betaflight. It is flexible for pilots to custom their own settings.
- In default, there are 2 stock flight modes for both beginners and experienced pilots, named level and acro mode.
- The drone is agile enough to fly indoors and strong enough to fly outside.
- Comes with simple, USB-chargeable batteries and spare parts for easy repairs.
- Affordable entry-level prices with professional hardware.
How To Bind
This TX02 radio transmitter is easy to bind.
You just need to press the "Rudder trim" button (H) and pull the power switch (I) to the right at the same time.
Next, select default which is AETR.
Then go to modes and setup AUX 1 and AUX 2 for Arm, and angle mode
- 1x BETAFPV Beta65S BNF micro whoop quadcopter (with OSD and Frsky Rx)
- 1x TX02 Radio Transmitter
- 1x Micro 5.8G FPV goggle
- 1x 1S charger and battery voltage tester
- 2x 260mAh BETAFPV HV Lipo batteries
- Additional Information
SKU 9492 Manufacturer BETAFPV UPC (GTIN) 721248875013