Double the spectral resolution. Half the hassle.
Integrating two five-band cameras, the RedEdge-MX and the new RedEdge-MX Blue, this solution enables the most advanced remote sensing and vegetation research applications.
The performance you rely on from RedEdge-MX with a new coastal blue band, a new green band, and three new bands in the red to a red-edge region of the spectrum.
Combined with the bands in RedEdge-MX, the 10 bands in the Dual Camera System enable a direct comparison between satellite and drone data.
Already have a RedEdge-M or RedEdge-MX? Buy the new RedEdge-MX (Upgrade to Dual) kit and get double the spectral resolution.
- Synchronized capture of all 10 bands for pixel aligned imagery
- Standard 12 bit TIFF file outputs with embedded metadata for full access to raw data
- Combined Downwelling Light Sensor and GPS for streamlined integration, accurate ambient light calibration. Only one DLS required.
- Radiometrically calibrated spectral imagers for precise, repeatable measurements
- Global shutters on all 10 lenses for distortion-free results on every platform
- Comes standard with fixed bracket and quick-mount connector for easy integration with DJI drones
- Compare imagery directly with Landsat and Sentinel satellite data
- Data is easily processed using Pix4D, Agisoft, and other MicaSense data partners
- Double the bands for double the analytical capabilities
- Monitor shallow water environments with the new coastal blue aerosol band
- Perform detailed analysis on chlorophyll efficiency or the red edge slope with new red, green, and two new red edge bands
- Weight: 508.8 g (Two sensors, Dual Cam Mount, DLS2, and cable)
- Dimensions: 8.7cm x 12.3cm x 7.6cm (3.4in x 4.8in x 3.0in)
- External Power: 4.2 V DC - 15.8 V DC
- Power Input: 8.0/16.0W (nominal, peak) Provided through Dual Camera Mount
- Spectral Bands: Coastal blue 444(28)*, blue 475(32), green 531(14)*, green 560(27), red 650(16)*, red 668(14), red edge, 705(10)*, red edge 717(12), red edge 740(18)*, NIR 842(57)
- RGB Output: 3.6 MP (global shutter, aligned with all bands)
- Sensor Resolution: 1280 x 960 (1.2 MP per EO band)
- Ground Sample Distance: 8 cm per pixel (per band) at 120 m (~400 ft) AGL
- Interfaces: Serial, 10/100/1000 ethernet, removable Wi-Fi, external trigger, GPS, SDHC
- Capture Rate: 1 capture per second (all bands), 12-bit RAW
- Field of View: 47.2° HFOV
- Triggering Options: Timer mode, overlap mode, external trigger mode (PWM, GPIO, serial, and Ethernet options), manual capture mode
- Heat: 0-40C ambient (no airflow); 0-50C ambient with airflow >0.5m/s
- 1 x MicaSense RedEdge-MX Dual
- Additional Information
SKU 12074 Manufacturer MicaSense UPC (GTIN) No