Let's welcome the iFlight Alpha series, a new way to fly FPV! Ever wanted to try Digital FPV on the smallest possible whoop size quad? We stuck the Caddx Vista and the new Caddx Nebula camera to one of our new 1.6" whoop frames, did some tuning, and found the optimal ratio between weight and power. This is what we came up with to combine flight time efficiency with sufficient power.
VIDEO: iFlight Alpha A75 HD Whoop | This is a DJI FPV drone too!
- Pre-Tuned and Pre-Setup
- Weight is only 66.9 grams (without battery).
- Butter smooth XING 1103 8000KV for more torque and efficiency.
- Ducts to protect the sensitive environment or yourself.
- Pre-tuned with smooth cinematic settings.
- iFlight Albatross 5.8G light antenna upgrade.
- iFlight Albatross 900mhz light micro antenna upgrade (included with optional Crossfire Nano RX).
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP
Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
Angle-Mode (self-balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
FC-SUCCEX-D 20A F4 WHOOP AIO
- Size: 30.5x30.5mm
- Mounting pattern: 25.5*25.5mm/3mm
- Connector: Micro-USB
- MCU: STM32F411
- Gyro: MPU6000
- Blackbox: 8MB
- BEC output: 5V 2A/10V 2A
- INA pad: UART2 (nR2)
- Barometer: No
- Constant current: 20A, 25 (Burst)
- Input: 4S
- Current sensor: yes
- BLHeli: BLHeli-S
- ESC Telemetry: no
- Target: IFLIGHT_F411_PRO
- ESC Firmware: G-H-30 BLS
Recommended (Not Included)
- BETAFPV 450mAh 3S 75C Battery (2PCS)
- DJI FPV Goggles V2
- DJI FPV Remote Controller or
- iFlight iF8 2.4GHz OpenTX Radio Controller (Mode 2)
Note: The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter and then bind to your own radio as usual.
- SucceX-D 20A Whoop F4 AIO Board
- XING 1103 8000KV FPV Micro Motor
- Wheelbase: 78mm
- Body size: 102.9*102.9mm
- Ducted propeller size: HQ 40mm 1.6 inch
- FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm
- FPV cam spacing: 14mm
- Weight: 66.9g (without battery)
- Battery: 3S 450mAh (not included)
- 1x iFlight Alpha A75 HD Whoop (Prebuilt and Pre-Tested)
- 2x Gemfan 40mm 1.6inch 1635 3-blades (Set of 4)
- 1x Albatross LHCP ipex 5.8g light antenna
- 1x Caddx Nebula Digital HD System Kit
- 2x 10x130mm iFlight Lipo Strap
- 1x Alpha 78mm Frame
- Additional Information
SKU 15962 Manufacturer iFlight UPC (GTIN) No