The Cube Orange Standard Set + ADS-B flight controller comes with an H7 processor, features a 1,090 MHz ADS-B receiver from uAvionix, automatically avoids aircraft and Is integrated into the new ADS-B carrier board!
Through the parameter setting, the autopilot can optionally set up the cube to allow the vehicle to automatically avoid an aircraft that is detected in an exclusion zone set by the pilot.
- Built-in IMU Heating system, allowing flights at extreme temperature (below freezing)
- Robust DF17 Interface connectors give enhanced drop and shock resistance
- Airframes: VTOL, Plane, Multicopter, Traditional Heli, Rover, Boat, Sub, General Robotics
The Cube Orange
- Cube Orange targets education, amateur drones lovers, and professionals with cost-effective flight control hardware.
- Includes new generation of more powerful H7 processor, with stronger performance, faster processing, increased security with built-in
- triple-redundant sensors, temperature control shock absorption IMU.
- With the help of flight software, Cube Orange can completely fly any remotely controlled aircraft, helicopter
- or multi-rotor vehicle and turn it into a more professional UAV platform.
ADS-B Carrier Board
- A standard carrier board with an integrated 1090MHz ADS-B receiver allowing the software to receive information about the location of manned aircraft in the area.
- Receives information such as position, altitude, speed, etc, which can all be viewed in Mission Planner.
- Through settings, you can optionally set up your cube to allow the vehicle to automatically avoid aircraft that are within an exclusion zone set by you
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Barometric Pressure Sensor
- Power input voltage/rated input current: 4.1-5.7 V / 2.5 A
- Power rated output/input power: 14 W
- USB port input voltage/rated input current: 4-5.7 V / 250 mA
- Servo rail input voltage: 3.3 V / 5 V
- Not waterproof. External waterproof protection is needed
- Operation Temperature: -10 °C / 55 °C
- Cube Orange Housing Material: CNC Aluminum Alloy
- Standard Carrier Board Housing Material: ABS Molding
CubePilot Visual Guide
- 1 x Package
- 1 x Cube Orange Set
- 1 x Power Brick Mini
- 1 x I2C Board
- 1 x Buzzer
- 2 x Telemetry Cable
- 1 x GPS1 Cable
- 1 x GPS2 Cable
- 1 x Power1 Cable
- 1 x Power2 Cable
- 1 x I2C Cable
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 4 x Mounting Screws
- 3 x 3M Large Stickers
- 2 x 3M Medium Stickers
- 4 x 3M Small Stickers
- 1 x User Manual
Made in Taiwan
- Additional Information
SKU 12067 Manufacturer Hex Technology UPC (GTIN) 032733839619
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
ZOHD Orbit Neon 900mm Wingspan EPP FPV Night Flying Wing RC Airplane PNP - Integrated LED Light Strip$139.99