The FLIR MUVE™ C360 is a multi-gas detector completely integrated with an unmanned aerial system (UAS) to provide real-time continuous monitoring of chemical hazards while on the move. The sensor block boasts 8-channels, which includes a photoionization detector (PID), a Lower Explosive Limit (LEL) detector, and six other sensors. The integrated snorkel is designed to negate the effects of rotor wash, extending past the propellers to sample the unperturbed air. The MUVE C360 sensor block quickly latches to a proprietary integration dock mounted to the UAS. The FLIR calibration station features the same dock, so the operator can easily connect for routine sensor verification. Sensor readouts are prioritized based on alarm conditions and are displayed in real-time on the pilot’s interface in the FLIR VueLink™ app. The MUVE C360 is a time-saving, game-changer for emergency responders, industrial safety officers, and environmental monitoring experts.
- Assess the scene from a safe distance
- Before putting the health and safety of your team at risk, fly the C360 into the scene to gather an initial assessment of hazards.
- Significantly reduce the time to action
- Deploy the C360 on the scene in the time it takes the average responder to suit up.
- Fully integrated situational awareness
- Get a comprehensive overview of an active scene including visuals and chemical identification.
- 1 x FLIR MUVE C360 Multi-Gas Detector
- Additional Information
SKU 12079 Manufacturer FLIR Systems UPC (GTIN) No