The Lumenier 4Power + Plus PDB is a feature rich power distribution board designed for small quadcopters. The board uses the standard 30.5mm mounting hole pattern (common to most flight controllers) to easily fit up to most airframes. This PDB features an easy to solder layout keeping builds clean and simple. The 4Power + Plus has all your power needs in one place with an onboard 5v and 10v BEC as well as a 184A capable Current Sensor. It can support from 3-6s LiPo battery and includes a lay-flat XT60 plug for low profile builds. Alternatively, you can simply solder power wires directly to the PDB and use a cable tie to secure it in place, reducing stress on the solder point. Each voltage regulator can supply up to 2A of current, allowing them to easily power your VTX, camera, FC, and some LEDs.
- Input voltage range (3S-6S operation): 8 - 26VDC
- PDB: 4x30A (Max.4x46A)
- Regulated 5V (1.5A) and 10V (1.5A) outputs
- Current Sensor 184A
- 2oz copper, 4-layers &1.6mm PCB.
- 1x Battery input, 4x ESC outputs. 2x BEC 5V outputs, 2x BEC 10V outputs.
- Current Sensor, Gnd pads, Video Transmitter Signal & Gnd pads
- Dimensions: 46x36x4mm, Weight: 8.5g
- Mounting holes 30.5mm square spacing,Φ3mm
PDB (ESC outputs)
- Continuous current: 30A per output Peak current (10 seconds/minute): 46A Max per output
BEC 5V outputs
- Designed for RC Receivers, Flight controllers, OSD, and Servos.
- DC/DC synchronous buck regulator.
- Voltage: 5.0 +/- 0.1VDC
- Continuous current: 1.5 Amps (Max.2A 10s/minute)
- Output Ripple: 40mV (VIn=16V, VOut=5V@2A load)
- Short-circuit tolerant (5 seconds/minute)
BEC 10V outputs
- Linear regulator, very low noise. LC Filter is needless.
- Designed for Video TX or FPV camera.
- Stable power output even on low voltage 3s (below 12v)
- Voltage: 10.0V +/- 0.3VDC (4~5S operation)
- Continuous current: 1.5A@16V IN (2A Max)
- Short-circuit tolerant (2 seconds/minute)
- 184A / 3300mV
- 1x Lumenier 4Power + Plus PDB
- 1x Lay-Flat XT60 power connector
- 1x Set of Nylon standoffs
- 4x M3 6mm hex standoff
- 4x M3x12mm screws
- 4x M3 hex nuts
Best PDB I've used review by Levi on 6/19/2017
This guy is incredible, not sure why its so cheap, haha. Literally zero lines in video, indicating super clean power. LEDs indicating that its working. A built in current season works wonderful with the LUXv2 (any FC with a current sensor pad, so like all of them) and the piggy OSD. Tons of crashes, no issues. This may be the best PDB I've ever used, and Ive tried many.
Perfect 10 review by Sadistic Leprechaun on 3/24/2017
Finally a PDB than can handle my F80s on 5S lol! This thing seems to be very well made and is holding its own well where Matek HUBOSD PDBs had crapped out on me. Nice layout, and my goodness that is cheap. Great product!